Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Monday 16 September 2024

The Swap Cafe - Part Two

A little chime rings out as a set of footsteps stagger inside, heavy panting breathes following as the redhead practically skips up towards the front door.

"Sorry I'm late!" cries a shaking voice, her words fighting to come out between deep breathes. "I have my..."

"Thank you for showing up sweetie" the redhead coos, her words dripping with a painfully sweet tinge. "He's still here, I'll... just... take..." she chirps giddily, a giggle coming from her as I hear a two sets of footsteps begin to grow near.

"I'll see if Candace is ready with the tea, you two just wait... right... here..." the redhead chirps, pulling out a chair as I spin around to see a rather pale and soft young woman with ruffled brightly colored hair trudge tiredly towards the seat.


Her hair appears fluffed up and windswept, the should length locks shining with sweat and grease due to lack of wash while also looking relatively damaged with split ends. While her healthy looking roots appear a deep dark brown the rest of her messy hair is dyed a blend of green and teal, the occasional tip of crude yellow bleached blonde showing through the tips as a missed spot in the home dye job. Her thick brown eyebrows rise as she looks me over with her deep brown eyes, a black metal spike shifting in her right brown as she does so. A large set of tortoise shell horn rimmed glasses jostle on her slender nose, the lens magnifying her eyes as she peers down at me.

Her features are soft and relatively cute, a plush layer of fat rounding out any sharp features as she's left looking downright harmless. Faded black lip stick and makeup rest on her face, the left overs from a previous night that simply hadn't been washed off afterwards. Her lips a plush little pillows, the top one forming a perfect bow with the assistance of the well applied lip stick. Resting just above her lip is a shining silver stud, the piercing in her philtrum sparkling in the light along with ring in her left nostril.

Her soft and ghostly pale flesh continues down to her shoulders, her upper arms seeming to squish and pinch inwards as her flannel top hands off her shoulders. A large watercolor image of a twenty sided dice rests on her right shoulder, a set of inked on parchment above and below it reading;

'An elegant weapon, for a civilized time'

She fumbles with the flannel as she quickly pulls it up her arms, the top coming to rest over the gray and black straps digging heavily into her shoulders. Looking down I'm met with the sight of a large sloshing pale rack, the jiggling mounds being trapped behind the faintest hint of a frilly black bra hidden behind a loose gray tank top. They shift and fight their containment with each of her jerky and seemingly exhausted movements, the bra doing all it can to turn the unwieldy flesh into something restrained. Looking at the tank top I spy the hint of a belly, the bulge showing on occasion as she moves, and the bold white text;

TITS

GET

CRITS

A set of tight blue jeans appear painted onto her wide hips and thick thighs, the denim acting as a second skin to keep the heavy flab under wraps as her legs rub together with each step. As she drops into the seat with a loud sigh the belly comes into plain view, the young woman leaning forward as her tits threaten to fall out of her top and her stomach pushes out to hang slightly over her legs as it forms a crease in her hips.


Before I can say anything the girl looks up at me, a set of heavy bags under her eyes suddenly coming into view from beneath the glasses. Without a word she reaches across the table, snatching up what was left of my cake before shoveling it into her eager mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck..." she coos, her soft and slightly squeaky voice filling the room as she slumps against the table. "That's so fuck... oh shit..." she continues, shooting up as she sticks out her tongue as the sudden tingling numbness that follows.

"Um... hi..." I mutter nervously, cocking an eyebrow at the strange young woman sitting across from me. "You're... Bronwyn right?" I ask, unsure as to whether this was the brunette I had seen in the singular picture The Coven had included in my letter.

I hadn't received much in the way of information, or offers at all for that matter. One thing about someone's training regime, another of a person getting welled at about home ownership and privilege, and yet another blasting the 'misogynistic publishing industry'. 

Bronwyn had been the only one that seemed... normal to keep things simple. A series of posts and comments about how to find friends and clubs at a new campus, a single picture of the at one time brunette trying on a simple red top and jeans though with a somewhat more slender frame, and a long post complaining about how hard it was to try and get her life off the ground.

I had put her picture back in the letter when I returned it to the mysterious Coven, the young woman seemingly equally interested in the offer these people had given us.

"Uh huh" the bespectacled young woman bleats with a nod, biting her tongue softly as the strange lemon cake seems to have an equally confusing effect on her as it did for me. With her tongue sticking out she looks around for something, her gaze turning to the tea cups on the strange silver structure before her shoulders slump as she finds nothing to drink in the odd set up.

"Soooooo..." I muse, listening to the sound of the strange store's owners pottering about in the back. "You're studying..." I begin to ask, hoping to strike up conversation while we wait.

"Yup..." the young woman chirps, a slight lisp coming at the tail of her words as she tries to wipe the left over tingling from her tongue with her teeth. "Teaching and English Literature, well technically it's Arts with teaching and lit as the majors but I couldn't get into teaching and I needed another subject for the course 'cause they won't let you just do one, ya know, even if you tell them your planning to switch into..." she rambles, quickly becoming lost in complaining.

"I did teaching back when I was in..." I begin to chuckle, only to but cut off by Bronwyn.

"I know" she chirps in a matter of fact tone. "And Literature, so basically just what I'm doing but with more stuff after which is... useful?" she muses, unsure of what do make of the other degrees she had little to no care for. "And you have... like... I life around there... here?" she mutters, looking out to the windows in confusion.

I turn to look as well, my mouth falling open as I watch the dark haired woman turning away a Thai couple as a busy street filled with incomprehensible signs sit beyond in what appears to be a humid rainy day.


"You'll both be helped home safely" the redhead coos, a rattling accompanying her voice as she approaches us. Whipping around we both watch as the taller woman carefully carries an odd silver platter, the open tea pot in the center steaming heavily as two confusing winding slides made of the same sterling silver wrap up and out from the center to either side.

With a slight huff the redhead carefully places the massive platter unto of the structure in the center of our table, the lithe figure quickly spinning the lower section as the tea cups pivot out to the sides. She takes one at a time, pouring just a hint of the odd blue tea into each before returning them to their stands.

"We'll let it cool for just a moment" the redhead chirps gleefully, her face a little red from carrying the heavy metal frame and the heat from the steaming tea. "Then, when you're ready, we can confirm your requirements for our little exchange and you can take a sip."

"Requirements?" I cough out, looking up at the redhead in confusion.

"Yeah, shit sorry..." Bronwyn mutters, rubbing at her eyes as she tries to wake herself up. "I saw yours but totally didn't fuck tell you mine."

"Part of this... procedure will bind you both to the requirements or limits presented by the other side" the redhead explains calmly. "So Ms Brown will not be allowed to do anything to 'mess things up' I believe, and will be bound to your decision as to whether you swap back at the end of the month. On the other hand..."

"No new tattoos..." The colorful haired girl chirps forcefully, counting out her limitation on her fingers as I spot her black painted nails. "OR piercings, also no skipping my classes or fucking up my education right? Do club activities, I fucking paid for them and I kinda don't want to find out I missed all the meet ups because of you" she huffs, pouting a little before her eyes go wide. "NO DRUGS OR STDS... beer or alcohol is fine though... I guess" she shouts, the redhead snickering as the young woman walks it back a little.

"Those all sound very fair for a temporary swap" the redhead nods, looking between the two of us. "Of course, if the new Ms Brown chooses to remain this way then those limits will be removed" she explains, giving me a little smirk. "Some of those are still wise to live by regardless."

"Now if you're both re..." the redhead begins to giggle, only to be cut off by me.

"That picture from the... with the red..." I begin to ask, my nerves causing me to fumble over my words.

"Yeah..." huffs the young woman, snatching up her tea cup. "I put on a bit of weight, okaaaay? Cooking is hard and I when I moved I didn't have any..." she grumbles, pouting at me before bringing the cup to her lips.

 

"You can deal with it for a month, okay" she continues, sipping at the tea as she continues to glare at me from across the table. "Maybe you can eat a sal..." she begins to snap, the topic of her weight seemingly being a sore spot, only for her mouth to fall open and her eyes begin to water.

The redhead quickly takes her cup, returning the china to the stand as she takes the young woman's head in her hands. She moves it closer to the little silver slide, positioning it right above before returning to the discarded cup.

I watch as the watering eyes turn to tears, thick light blue blobs of gelatinous ooze building at the corners of her eyes before inching down her pale face. As the trails of goo pass her nose the same substance begins to squirm and wiggle its way out of her nostrils, the same following her her open mouth.

It only takes less than a minute for the heavy gathering ooze to become to heavy to cling to her face any longer, the light blue and slightly glowing mass tumbling down onto the slide with a splat. I watch as the redhead pours the last of the tea from the cup onto the slide, forcing the little blue blob down the winding path as it detaches from Bronwyn's face.

A faint and oddly quiet scream echos out from the table, a now familiar voice howling in terror before suddenly going silent as the glob plummets into the tea pot.

Peering into the steaming container I spot what almost looks like a jelly fish in amongst the steaming blue beverage, the faintest outline of Bronwyn's panic stricken face pressing out from the mass as it undulates through the hot herbal water.

"One down" the redhead chuckles, placing the now empty tea cup back into the stand. "Now if you wouldn't mind Mr Hughes."

I stare for a moment in shock at the dazed and barely breathing form of Bronwyn sitting across from me. Her eyes struggle to focus, her pupils dilating and shrinking seemingly at random as she drools from the side of her open mouth. Her breath is shallow and unsteady, every part of this screaming that something was missing and her body was in crisis.

Reaching for the cup I quickly bring it to my lips, sipping at the lavender and jasmine flavored tea before swallowing the partial mouthful. The tiny bit was all I needed, the world suddenly going dark as I feel myself tumble and shift around violently. Pressure builds and builds in the darkness, crushing me from all sides as I frantically search for an escape out of pure instinct.

Suddenly I feel it, five holes nearby and the open air beyond. I squeeze myself out through the smaller of the two, my amorphous form reaching desperately for the larger openings for larger three in the hopes of escaping the pressure before it finally crushes me. With a suddenly lurch I feel myself snap into the light of the cafe once again, my whole world spinning as my vision struggles to keep up with the constant motion.

I feel icy cold as I'm exposed to the open air, a freezing piece of metal resting beneath me threatening to send me into shock. I let out a terrified scream as I feel something hot pour over me, the world racing past as I slide downwards towards some steaming and boiling hot pool bellow.

With a loud plop I soon find myself floating in the hot water, the searing heat quickly averaging out to a relaxing warmth as I slowly begin to regain my senses. Looking up towards the light I shudder, the towering goliath that the redhead has become stares down at me with a giggle as she tries to cover her mouth. She tries to say something, the liquid around me muffing her words beyond comprehension as I begin to bob up and down in the tea.

The faint glowing shape of 'Bronwyn' floats into view as she too simply bobs and floats around in the delightfully warm tea, the young woman seemingly calming down as she spots me in the pot alongside her. Her calmness breaks however as the pot suddenly begins to lurch upwards, a mixture of excitement and fear spreading across the limited features of her gelatinous face as the redhead picks us up.

As the pot tips to the side I watch as Bronwyn is caught up in the flow of tea, her eyes going wide as her blob-like body thins out to fit through the spout before vanishing down the little hole in an instant with a little pop. Almost immediately afterwards I feel the pull myself, my mouth opening in an attempt to scream as I feel myself stretching out before being slurped out through the spout of the tea pot.

The sudden fall ends almost as soon as it started, my dazed and disoriented form resting in a shallow pools of warm tea as I'm forced to stare up at the redhead once again.

"Okay..." she booms, her breath tickling my jiggly form. "The former Mr Hughes can go... here..." she muses, placing me under the drooling maw of Bronwyn's body. "And the new Mr Hughes can go... here..." she continues, placing Bronwyn somewhere out of sight. After a few moments I hear a sudden gagging and gasping for breath, my world shaking as someone slams the table with their fist as they attempt to draw in a single decent breath.

"Calm breaths sweetie" the redhead coos, reaching back towards me with her long slender fingers. "Don't spill Ms Brown before she's even in her new body" she giggles, my cup rising up suddenly before being poured into Bronwyn's mouth. The redhead quickly tips the young woman's head back, massaging her throat before closing her mouth and leaving me in darkness.


I hack and cough as I feel something slimy and thick coat my throat, my hacking breaths struggling to get even an ounce of air. My chest shakes violently, a heavy sweaty set of weight jiggling as I wheeze for air and brace against the table. My arms brush against the heaving warm mounds of fat weighing down my chest, the straps digging into my shoulders as I inadvertently make Bronwyn's chest bounce within their lacy prison.

With tears in my eyes I look up, the world a terrible blur ahead of me before slowly growing into focus in the distance. My eyes dart around in a panic, the blurred shape of the redhead moving to pick something up before slowly placing a set of glasses on my nose.

"Best not to lose those again Ms Brown" the redhead chuckles, smirking down at me. "Glasses are rather expensive.

"Fuck yeah they are..." Coughs a familiar but unnervingly distant voice, my heart skipping a beat as I stare in shock at the sight of my towering form lurch up from the table as it pats its own back. "Fuck I should have made that a condi..." my body shouts in frustration, its own words falling short as its blue eyes go wide in awe. The massive six foot four man quickly begins to pat himself down, his hands running through her scruffy face before moving down to his flat chest and even lower to his stomach and groin.

"Mr Hughes..." the redhead chides, her words having very little effect on the giddy young woman wearing my body. My eyes go wide as Bronwyn squeezes her new groin, her borrowed lips smirking as she feels out the length of her new cock.

"Fuck me..." she wheezes in disbelief, a little scoff coming from my former mouth as she gives me a knowing look. "Happy to take this off your hands if you don't want. I swear, I'm gonna be god's gift to... you like women right?" she asks, eliciting a small nod from me before she turns to the redhead. "Does that me I like women or..."

"You have the same... bodily interests as Mr Hughes, correct" the slender redhead states, folding her arms over her modest bust as she gives Bronwyn a disappointed look. "Would you like to explore further say... at home?" she huffs, obviously unhappy to have the young woman turned thirty year old man feeling herself up in the middle of the cafe.

"Shit... right..." Bronwyn mutters, her hands shooting into her pockets as she searches them for whatever she she can find. As she fishes out my wallet and keys I slowly push my own chair out, a shiver running up my spine as I feel the tight denim coating my plush and doughy thighs creak under the strain of my thick legs.

Sweat clings to my body in all the wrong ways, my chest sticking to itself as my breasts are forced together along with the creases in my hips and around my soft and squish upper arms. As I stand up I let out a little yelp, the feeling of the seams in my jeans digging into my supple flesh and the waistband of my jeans dig into my hips leaving my mind reeling. My belly shakes a little, the bulge disappearing for the most part as I stand up,while my chest positively quakes as the massive mounds jostle for freedom without the requisite muscles and support to hold the voluminous flesh in check.

My ass strains at the thigh jeans, the bulbous cheeks pulling the denim taut to a concerning degree and they consume what feels like a set of sweaty and previously worn panties.

"Holy shit..." Bronwyn laughs, looking down at her old body. "I was so fucking short... or I guess I'm just tall now" she chuckles, standing up at her full new height with glee. I yawn loudly as I rub at my new eyes, nearly taking them out immediately as I scratch my soft rounded cheek with one of my sharp black nails.

"Why the hell am I so..." I yawn, squeaking in surprise as I hear the cute and exhausted voice slip out from my waxy lipstick covered mouth.

"Tired?" Bronwyn asks, looking away in embarrassment. "I was up late, had work in the library and then needed to do my quizzes for the week..." she murmurs, her expression growing even more sheepish. "... then I kinda... needed to relax after all that and suddenly it was like six in the morning and so I tried to get some sleep and..."

As she blabbers I take a deep breath, wincing slightly as I feel the metal shift in my nose. Sweat clings to my body, the gross musk coating every inch of my body as the faded scent of deodorant and perfume blend together with the muddled scent.

"You didn't fucking shower or..." I grumble, shuffling out from behind the table as I feel my body shift and jostle awkwardly with my shallow and uneasy steps.

"I got distracted" she whines, her nervous expression turning to a smirk as she looks down at me. "Trust me, you'll understand once you get home" she chuckles, a shiver running up my spine at te sudden change in her borrowed face.

 

"Right" the dark haired woman snaps, stepping up beside the redhead with a glare. "You two are done and dusted right? Good..." she huffs, not even letting us give our response. "Thirty days, You..." she declares, pointing to Bronwyn in my body. "You will be back here at this time in thirty days. And You..." she continues, pointing back at me. "You can be back in thirty days to reclaim your body,  otherwise enjoy your new life Bronwyn" she states in a matter of fact tone.

We all watch as the dark haired woman storms off to the door, opening it up as the world beyond shows a rather bright street filled with trees along the median strip.

"You!" She snaps, pointing at me. "This is your stop, off ya go."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts