Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Sunday 2 June 2024

Mastered PC - Part Five

Staring up at the ceiling I struggle to focus my vision, sweat and hair partially blinding me as I gasp hungrily for air. I wince as I feel the once thick and rock hard cock inside me begin to shrink away, the withering dick soon sliding out with a wet pop as Kevin rolls over.

"Did... did you..." Kevin pants, winded after the short tryst between the sheet. "You know... Cum?"

It had only been a minute or two, if even that. However, despite his lack of stamina my body seemed more than compatible with his own. Once? Twice? It was hard to tell, a simple "Uh huh..." being all that I can mutter as I weakly shift beneath the sheet.

Rolling my head to the side I twist to look at the mirror, my gaze falling on the sight of a sweaty young woman with a dazed look in her eyes and a delighted grin spread across her face. It take a moment to register who I was even looking at, the smile vanishing with a squeak as I bring a hand to my mouth.

Suddenly, a rattling comes from deeper in the house as the sound of heavy stomping around soon follows.

"Kevin!" cries the familiar voice of Gracie, her shouting sounding exhausted and almost out of breath. "Kev! Are you home!? You with anyone!?"

 

 "Shit!" Kevin pants, lurching up in the bed as I simply lay quivering next to him. The whole bed shifts with a metallic squeak as the young man leaps to his feet, his head whipping around as he looks from something amid the pile of dirty clothing on the floor.

I watch with an almost painful interest as he walks around the room, my gaze locked to his cock as it bobs with each step. "One more..." I find myself thinking, my thighs squeezing together as my pussy aches to be filled once again.

Thankfully, my fixated gaze is broken as Kevin pulls up his boxers before quickly snatching up a set of black jeans. Hopping into the loose dark denim, Kevin quickly grabs a white shirt from the back of his desk chair as he shouts out.

"Yeah! Jordan stayed the..." he calls out, his face turning red as his eyes dart to my mewling satisfied figure laying in the bed. "Just wait a minute!" he continues, grabbing the white and green gingham dress before tossing it to me.

I look at the dress in confusion for a moment, my eyes slowly going wide as I look around at the piles of men's clothing littering the floor.

"I'll keep her busy for a bit..." Kevin states in a hushed tone. "Maybe you can..."

"Jordan!? Oh My God! Where is..." Gracie shouts, her voice quickly growing nearer and nearer as she stomps her way towards her brother's room.

"She's just..." Kevin begins to shout, opening the bedroom door as Gracie comes barreling in. The relatively tall goth girl's usually pale face is red from exertion, her black eyeliner running in thick rivulets of sweat. Her hair is almost as much of a mess as her clothes, black strands laying glued to her skin thanks to sweat and her work uniform simply remaining coated in food and coffee from her early morning shift.

Her hazel eyes go wide as she stares at me, her lips shifting between parting in terror and grinning giddily as her gazes shifts over my panting form in the bed. Struggling to move my limbs with any real speed I grab at the dress, pulling it up to cover myself as my eyes begin to narrow and stare daggers at the breathless goth.

"Get out of..." Kevin begins to snap, only for Gracie to push her way in as she bounds towards me. Her eyes dart up and down my reclined body, lingering on my face and eyes as she drinks in the scant few recognizable traits that remained.

"Holy shit..." she mutters under her breath, my lips pursing in frustration as I slowly sit up in the bed. "I can't believe..." she bleats excitedly, her gaze suddenly darting to the side of the bed as her eyes narrows. "Did you go into my fucking..." the goth begins to bark, staring at the remaining condom laying where Kevin had discarded them.

"I... you can't just..." Kevin blurts out, wide-eyed and terrified as his older sister. The shocked young man freezes up as his sister spins around, glaring at him before pointing to the door.

"Out! Now!" she snaps, watching as Kevin looks between me and his sister. "Make your little girlfriend a coffee or something" Gracie snaps, spinning around to look back at me. "I think I'm owed a little girl time."


As the door shuts behind the fleeing Kevin my scowl deepens, my eyes locked to Gracie as her glare shifts to a broad and giddy smile.

"You fucking..." I begin to snap in a huffed tone, only to be cut off by a cooing Gracie as she begins to pinch my cheeks.

"Are you just tooooooooo cute" Gracie squeals, her hands quickly moving about to inspect my face. Her slender fingers run through my sweaty matted hair and fiddles with my relatively strong jawline, her mouth hanging open as she looks over me in awe. "Like, tomboy cute not cute cute but still... holy shit I can't believe..."

"Turn... me..." I begin to huff, shifting my head back as I free myself from her grasp.

"Is that your uniform?!" Gracie cries out, pointing at the gingham dress as she hops a little in place. "Oh my god, I remember having to where that stupid thing all through high school. I think I burnt mine when..."

"Turn!... Me!..." I bark, my voice growing louder as I shuffle in the bed and swing my legs out over the edge. Hopping to my feet I find myself standing a little taller than Gracie, though the confidant and now unfortunately older young woman doesn't seem to be phased.

"You still sound kinda like... oh woooooow" she coos, eyes wide as she looks up at me. "Look at you, are you actually still taller than Kevin? I bet the boys, hell even the girls, in your widdle class want to climb you like a..."

"Turn!..." I hiss, taking a step forward only to shudder in shock. My damp black panties grip into my thighs, the moving of my legs quickly reminding me of my exposed pussy still dripping drooling from my morning encounter.

Looking in the mirror I spot the tuft of trimmed brown hair between my legs, the patch of cut back wiry hairs resting above a soft pale mound and tender pink slit between my legs. Gracie, noticing my shift in attention, looks over in the mirror. A soft 'ohh' slips from her darkly painted lips, her shock giving way to a knowing smirk as she turns around to face me again.

"What's it been? An hour? Less than that actually, and you've already fucked my stupid brother?" she says dryly, poking out her tongue in a mocking fashion as she grabs the dress from where I left it on the bed.

"I... he..." I wheeze out, my heart fluttering again as my thoughts turn back to the short yet mind addling tryst in the bed. Biting at my bottom lip I feel as Gracie presses the dress into my hands, the young woman's lips twisting into a Cheshire cat grin.

"He's the love of your life? I know..." she chuckles, bouncing back as she pulls her phone out of her pocket. "I mean, I was the one who wrote it in.. the..." she mutters, fiddling with her phone before turning it to revel the screen.

ASCII art fills the small handheld device, the text being nearly impossible to read thanks to the scaled down state of the Master PC program. My jaw drops, my blood running cold as I look between her and the application now residing on her phone.

"Ta da" Gracie coos softly, wiggling her shoulders excitedly. "Gracie has a copy of this program on her phone" she states in a silly voice, miming out typing on a keyboard before looking to the app once again. "Pretty fucking smart right!?"

Without a word I lunge forward, my fingers just barely grazing the phone as I tumble to the floor thanks to the panties wrapped around my legs. Gracie leaps back with a squeal, her eyes darting to me on the floor before quickly typing at the phone.

"Jordan... Hughes..." she states, typing as she talks before pausing. "Won't touch... Gracie Douglas' phone... without her express permission" she finishes, pressing enter on her virtual keyboard as I feel a telltale stabbing sensation bury itself into my skull. With tears welling up in my eyes I watch as Gracie leans down, placing her phone right in front of me.

As I reach out I feel my hand begins to quiver and shake, my movement slowing down as my fingers hover a few inches away from the device. Looking up at Gracie my stomach sinks, an errant thought slipping through my mind as I can't help but vocalize it.

"Can I use your phone?" I whimper pathetically, my lip quivering as Gracie leans back down.

"Sorry cutie..." she giggles, snatching up the device before closing the program. "But you still have a prom to get through. Maybe after we can talk, but..." she giggles, looking over her shoulder towards the door.

"I'd better make sure that idiot even knows how to make a coffee. Meet you in the kitchen?"


Staring in the mirror I can't help but whimper, my bottom lip quivering as my eyes begin to water. My hands dart around my body, pinching and adjusting the dress over and over as I try my best to make it feel even remotely comfortable. The material itself is fine, soft to the touch even, it's simply how exposed I feel as I stand there, the air constantly creeping up to my legs while my modest chest sit painted by the flimsy fabric.

"I'm... I'm..." I bleat pathetically, running my fingers through my short hair as I pull out the knots. "This can't be..."

"Coffees done!" shouts Gracie from deeper inside the house, my whole body shuddering as I hear my tormentors voice. After a brief pause she shouts again, calling out to me with a sing-song tone. "Jordan!? Do you need help getting..."

"Coming!" I call back, wincing to myself as I plod over towards the door.

The hallway beyond is painted in the same pale mustard as the bedroom, the older home likely having not been renovated in decades. Picture line the walls, a family holidays and school photos each framed and placed with care along the narrow passage way.

Across from Kevin's room sits a closed door, with two more doors sitting further down to the right. The hallway opens up into two new room at the other end, one trailing off to the left into a large carpeted space while the very end of the hallway turns into a well-lit and white tiled kitchen.

As I begin to slowly shuffle through the unfamiliar house I catch Gracie's voice coming from the kitchen, her tone mocking and playful.

"I know you love her just the way she is..." she chuckles with a little sigh. "You wouldn't have gone into my fucking room otherwise" she grumbles, obviously still upset with the invasion of her private space. "I'm just saying... If you could change anything about Jordan..." she muses, pausing for a second ominously. "What would you change?"

My heart skips a beat, my pace quickening as I begin to race towards the kitchen. Just a few steps from the living room I hear Kevin begin to respond, my blood running cold as he answers. After a pause, Kevin finally mutters in hushed tones "I kinda wish..."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts