Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Monday 3 June 2024

Mastered PC - Part Six

As I begin to slowly shuffle through the unfamiliar house I catch Gracie's voice coming from the kitchen, her tone mocking and playful.

"I know you love her just the way she is..." she chuckles with a little sigh. "You wouldn't have gone into my fucking room otherwise" she grumbles, obviously still upset with the invasion of her private space. "I'm just saying... If you could change anything about Jordan..." she muses, pausing for a second ominously. "What would you change?"

My heart skips a beat, my pace quickening as I begin to race towards the kitchen. Just a few steps from the living room I hear Kevin begin to respond, my blood running cold as he answers. After a pause, Kevin finally mutters in hushed tones "I kinda wish...her tits were… you know… bigger" Kevin mutters, his attempt to speak quietly not quiet working in the echoy home. 

 

I barely have the time to open my mouth as I feel a tugging at my chest, my skin rapidly beginning to sag as my modest yet perky busty appears to deflate beneath the gingham dress. My eye twitches as I feel my thick perky nipples drag down the insides of the dress, a short sharp breath slipping out between my lips as find myself feeling almost hollow inside.

Slumping up against the wall I grab at my chest, my slender fingers soon pawing at folds and layers of soft yet terrifyingly empty skin. With the foul distended flesh cupped in my hands I feel as something begins to bubble and build in my chest, the wind soon getting knocked from my chest as a terrible weight rapidly builds. I try to hold the flabby deposits back, pressing down hard enough to bring tears to my eyes before finally giving in.

As my hands move back I let out a gasp, my lip quivering as I stare down at the heavy sagging flesh. As I shake in terror I watch as the massive bulbous teardrops jiggle and shake, the once pert and perky mounds having been replaced with something that strained at my back and drooped a decent way down my torso as pockets of sweat quickly begin to build.

I lurch forward with a squeal as something slams into my back, a haze of black rippling around me as what seems to be a pair of shorts rapidly reshapes and reforms into a set of straps and cups. My shouts of shock only grow more panicked as the seemingly living piece of clothing darts down my collar, the straps quickly digging into my shoulders as I feel the voluminous flesh rise up in a supportive set of lightly cushioned cups.

Panting heavily I stare down, watching as the open collar of my dress reveals a roiling mass of pale flesh.


"And..." Kevin begins to muse, my eyes going wide as the idiot begins to speak once again. "Her ass wasn’t so… small?"

"Bro..." Gracie chuckles, the sound of her nails clicking against the phone screen immediately causing my heart to race. "You can just say you wish she had curves" she continues, her laughter taking on a mocking tone.

As I try to take a step my leg gives out from under me, the muscle and fat inside my gluts and thighs seemingly draining away as I drop to one knee. Bracing myself against the wall and keeping myself upright by supporting myself with both arms I whimper and groan, the feeling of the skin around my legs and ass growing slack almost making me gag. For a moment I'm forced to fight back the urge to vomit as I feel my ass almost begin to ooze from my panties, the sensation thankfully being short lived as the horrendous fatty gurgling soon begins to build beneath me.

With trembling legs I slowly force myself to my feet, my thighs quickly squishing together beneath the hem of my dress as a soft and supple plush builds around them. I bite at my lip as I feel my ass jiggle and bulge, the panties straining for a second before resizing and adjusting to fit the large and soft heart-shaped cheeks.

Reaching pack I slowly sink my fingers into the overly yielding flesh, a subtle gasp escaping my lips as a slight tingle spreads up my spine as I knead the heavy yet of so soft cheeks.

"That stupid fucking..." I begin to huff, awkwardly shuffling towards the kitchen as my thick thighs rub uncomfortably against each other.


"And..." Kevin begins to mutter, my pace quickening as I feel my chest bounce painfully with the lack of support.

"No no..." I call out, my words failing to reach the poor idiot before he finishes his thought.

"I kinda with she was more like... Cute?... I mean she's cute, but like feminine? The guys kinda keep making fun that I'm basically dating one of the guys and..." Kevin blurts out, the sound of typing on a phone quickly echoing through the hallway.

"Not a fan of the tomboy look?" Gracie muses, tapping enter on whatever she had been writing as I suddenly feel my clothes begin to shift.

I quickly begin to stagger as the gingham dress begins to separate, the top half quickly turning to a light green off the shoulder shirt while the bottom half shifts into a tartan pleated skirt. I move to grab at the top, holding the now rather loose material and to hold an arm over my chest, only to stagger once more as something catches my foot.

Glancing down I watch as a small pair of white sports socks quickly begin to wriggle and writhe their way up my leg, each one slowly turning black before coming to a final rest up around my squishy thighs. As my feet move back down to the floor a set of shiny black flats slide underneath them, my delicate feet sliding in almost automatically.

"Sto..." I begin to call out, my voice catching with a cough as I hack my vocal range up and octave. My jaw cracks, my nose snapping and reforming as I stumble out into the kitchen. With a loud thud I soon feel my face buried and nestled against something warm, my chest squishing firmly against someone as an arm wraps around me.

"Coffee?" Kevin asks, his breath tickling my neck as I shudder in his half embrace.

"Kiss him!" my brain screams as I stagger back, my eyes darting between the young man with a coffee mug in hand and the younger woman grinning with glee as she eyes be up almost hungrily. "Kiss him! Thank him! Kiss him!" my mind continues to howl almost painfully, my heart hammering so heavily in my chest that I can feel it rattle my skull.

"Yes..." I bleat meekly, cringing as I listen to the softened and overtly cutesy voice slip from my lips. Stepping in I grab the mug, leaning in briefly to plant a long drawn out kiss on Kevin's lips as the screaming in my mind begins to die down. A short and muffled yelp slips from my lips as I feel his hand reach down towards my ass, a poorly stifled moan soon following as the young man roughly squeezes the bloated cheek for a second before pulling back from the kiss.

 

"You really grew up Jordy" Gracie cackles, smiling from ear to ear as she bites her lip playfully.

"You..." I begin to hiss, glaring at her as my hands begin to shake.

"Hey!" Gracie chirps, hoping down from the kitchen counter on which she had been seated. "Kev says you're heading to Latham today for a thing with Fiona. Can you give me a lift?" she asks, looking down at the phone before flashing a little grin. "I mean we're basically sisters... right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts