Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Sunday 2 June 2024

Booted by the Book Club - The Long Holiday - Part Three

With a deep breath Carmen turns back towards me, her slowly plodding gait soon bringing her looming over me. Reaching down she moves to take her bag, pouring out the contents onto the table with a loud series of thuds. Between several labelled containers, each baring the name of a member of her book club, a number of small unmarked vials and water bottles come rolling out. Each of the bottle sit filled with clear liquid as one would expect, however, quite a few appear resealed and somewhat heavier than the others.

"It was the cheapest option" Carmen mutters, grabbing one of the sealed bottles before quickly beginning to drink from it. After a few seconds she turns to pour the water out, filling the cups carefully as she leaves some in the bottle itself. Leaning down with a groan, the doughy blonde carefully lifts my bowl, tilting it towards the open bottle as I find myself slowly oozing over the edge.

"You're the last one" she muses absentmindedly, poking at my gelatinous form as she forces it down the narrow neck of the bottle. "It took far longer than I wanted to get everyone's choices all organized and ready, though..." she mutters, watching as the last of me slides into the bottle. Carmen quickly gives my plastic prison a quick swirl, my thick form taking on the water as I feel myself thinning out.

"It really gave me time to think..." Carmen chuckles, adding a little more water to the bottle as she tries to fill it back to the same amount it had previously. "And I think...This vacation may be a more permanent affair for all of us. Shame I 'misplaced' all of you" she states with a knowing smirk, a slight manic look in her eyes as she slowly begins to place the water bottles back into her bag.

"I mean..." she blurts out with an exacerbated laugh, brushing blonde hair back behind her ears before wincing at the sight of her doughy hands. "If the girls think I'm ever going back to that post-menopausal husk, working myself into an early grave, they're out of their minds" she grumbles with a huff, shoving one of the bottles into her purse with enough force that the plastic crumples slightly.

"I can barely stand being in my thirties again, being... this..." she spits, gesturing at the body she had borrowed from her doughy friend. "But that Emily..." she coos, her mood immediately brightening up as she practically purrs out that name.

"Rich..." she chirps, slamming down another bottle into the bag. "Drop dead gorgeous..." she continues, forcing yet another one of he bottles down into the depths of the bulging bag. "And I even get to stay a redhead" Carmen chuckles, blowing some more blonde strands out of her tan face. "I mean, naturally. I could have always dyed Stephanie's hair but this is..." she blabbers, losing herself in her musing as she snatches up my bottle.

Carmen quickly reaches for one of the tiny unlabelled vials on the coffee table, the stopper quickly snapping off as she applies just a little pressure with her thumb. With one swift motion she pours the contents into the bottle along with me, the blonde hastily screwing on the cap and giving me a shake as I feel a familiar tingling spread throughout my dispersed form.

"Besides..." she chortles, cramming my plastic prison down into the bag as she begins to try and zip it up. "Rose was desperate to be the bubbly little blo..."


As the zipper seals me in I soon find myself bathed in complete darkness, the non-existent ears soon being filled with the sound of sloshing liquid and squeaking plastic as the bag itself is thrown about. It's maddening and sickening at the same time, the constant motion and noise with no way to block it out leaving me constantly bombarded with stimuli.

After God knows how long bouncing around inside the purse I suddenly find myself bathed in harsh florescent light. As my vision just barely begins to adjust the world around me rapidly shifts, a slender tan hand ripping me from the bag as quickly as it can. Standing in a small shopping aisle I watch as the what amounts to a wall of taut abdominal muscles and a shelf of jiggling flesh bound in a tight teal sports bra quickly pulls the last bottle out of a six pack on the shelf, her flared hips wriggling in excitement from within the strained black yoga pants that appears practically pained onto her thick thighs and juicy behind.

As I'm brought up higher my view is filled with the grinning face of Emily, my landlord's spoiled and bitchy granddaughter, her green eyes winking at me as she nibbles at her bottom lip.

"Sorry it took so long" 'Emily' coos, fumbling with the bag as she frees a hand. "I'd meant to get rid of you right after making the change but..." she chuckles, reaching up to give her new oversized bust a firm squeeze before readjusting her tight stretchy fabric bra. "I got a little bit distracted. How she ever gets dressed in a reasonable time I'll never..." she chuckles, practically drooling over herself as the free hand briefly moves down to run over her exposed abs.

"I had some time to think though..." she purrs, slowly reaching back up towards the empty six-pack wrapping. "I'd originally planned to just... pour you down the sink, but..." she states, pouting a little as she looks back into the bag. "I think Maggie would kill me if she ever found out I did that to her step-daughter. Not like she could do much to..." she states, grinning wildly as she flexes one of her newly firmed up biceps.

Snapping back to the task at hand she begins to force my bottle deep into the empty packaging, flexing and bending the plastic before helping it snap back into place.

"Instead..." she muses, grabbing the next bottle as she begins the slow and difficult process of cramming it in alongside me. "Hopefully you'll all be able to find some new body's together" she chirps, smirking as she slowly forces another bottle in as I'm walled in.

"It's not like you have a choice in the matter..."


The sound of muffled music from the store's radio is all I have to keep me entertained as I sit on the shelf. My vision, beyond the sight of the other five bottles, is all but obscured by the light blue plastic wrapping at encased our otherwise transparent containers.

I had expected the lights to dim and the music to stop at some point, my sense of time quickly growing skewed without much other stimuli to help keep track of the passing hours. However, they never seem to do so, not at least before I feel myself jostling within the bottle as the whole pack is quickly pulled from the shelf.

Once more I'm met with the loud squeaking of plastic and sloshing of our liquefied forms, the shadow of an arm wrapping around us and shifting as the lights overhead pass us by. I try to make things out, the thump of car doors and the roaring of an engine being readily recognizable while the muffled chatter around me simply fades into a wall of noise.

In a flurry of motion the packaging is torn to shreds as a hand begins to snatch out the bottles one by one. The constant sickening motion makes it hard to make anything else, the sight of other neatly stacked packs of bottled water only momentarily sticking with me as I feel myself churning and my vision blurring with the ever present movement.

With another loud thud I find myself finally being able to come to rest, my unstable and sloshing form stilling swirling for a moment as the world around me spins slowly back into view. Focusing my vision I strain to make sense of the world around me, my warped vision struggling to take in the...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts