Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Friday 7 June 2024

Mastered PC - Part Eight

With the table set up I simply stand at attention behind it. Freed from the previous command I feel my body once more under my control, however, I remain still and silent out of fear of having Fiona make another demand of me.

Hours pass as students walk up and chat for a while, mostly men who who look over the curves on display between Fiona and myself before leaving once either of us ask for them to sign-up. It was obvious why I was hear, the Literature Club having been Fiona's baby since her first year even though it had barely managed to draw in enough members to be counted as a club at all.

With her new pupil she had at least found a second member, nearly halfway to the five required to hold the club together. However, as the sun sits high in the sky the sign up sheets still remain completely blank.

I hear as Fiona sighs next to me, my whole body shuddering as I hear the sound of her pen scratching out her thoughts in the notepad once again. Twisting in place I stare as Fiona's pen darts back and forth, the notepad getting filled with sentences before each is crossed out and another takes its place. Pursing her lips Fiona looks over me, only eventually piping up to mutter to herself.

 

"What if we gave you a set of glasses? I mean, they would make sense for the literature club" She muses, adjusting her own dark frames as she seems to assess the cheap plastic wrapping around the thin panes of glass.

My stomach sinks as she begins to writing down her thought, my voice squeaking out in a whimper as I go wide eyed.

"Fiona! Please don't..." I begin to squeal, my mouth slamming shut as Fiona cuts me off.

"Quiet Jordan!" she snaps, tapping the pen to her chin in thought. Try as I might I can't open my mouth, my body dutifully following her orders as even my whimpers grow strained and silent. "Just give me a minute to... think..." she muses, her eyes slowly shifting up and down my body as her lips twist between pouting and being gnawed on.

 "I think your height is throwing people off. Let's just shave off a few inches, I mean you shouldn't be taller than me" she mutters, writing something down before pausing in thought. Her eyes look down for a moment, resting on her soft shelf of flabby flesh before glancing at her hip pocket. Suddenly she perks up, remembering just what she had been trying to think of. "Five... Four..." she whispers, the pen flicking as she marks the feet and inches before looking back to me with an appraising eye.

I turn to run, hoping that if I can get some distance from the mad woman she may not be able to make her changes. However, as I stagger into my first step I feel my legs plant themselves behind the table as my whole body collapses against the cheap white plastic with a painful thud.

"Don't move!" Fiona barks, her gaze dropping to my pooling oversized chest beneath me and the plump rear sticking out behind me. "You can't leave until I dismiss you!"

My mouth moves on its own, a soft and extremely quiet "Yes Ms Connors" slipping out as I feel tears well up in my eyes.

"Maybe if we make you a little... skinnier? Not frail, but... Mousey will make you fit the right image?" she muses, prodding at my already slender sides with the pen. I squirm against the table, my arms and legs refusing to budge against the orders of my former girlfriend as she jabs at what little fat my rectangular frame held.

Suddenly, I feel her hand run through my short sweaty brown hair. With a small head pat she withdraws, tutting to herself as she taps the pen to her lips.

"Maybe... Blonde?" she muses, the pen then tapping at my neck before trailing down. "They do have more fun, maybe that would help sign ups" she continues, eventually pressing the pen between my shoulder blades. "But we'd need a little more of it, that short disgusting mop on your head isn't doing us any favors. I think... here should work well" Fiona mutters, tapping her pen against my upper back before the scratching against the paper returns.

Listening to me blubber softly, my body quivering as I try my best to run or even just lift myself from the table on which I had collapsed, Fiona lets out a frustrated grumble. "And I think we need to work on that attitude of yours..." she huffs, looking around at the crowd for a moment before beginning to write.

"Shy... but flirty... Meek... but forward..." she mutters, jotting down conflicting traits as my blood runs cold. "Just an absolutely charming and suggestive little mess, perfectly lovable" she chirps, finishing her note taking with a flourish before placing the pen back in her pocket.

I listen as my stomach coils and flips, the building dread leaving me actually nauseated. The sound of clattering key caps quickly begin to clatter behind me, a weak gasp slipping from my lips as I hear Fiona press enter.


I squeal in pain and shock as I feel my legs sheer internally at the bone, the sudden snap causing tears to roll down my soft pinchable cheeks. I feel as the bones slide over one another, my legs growing far shorter in a matter of seconds as the muscles and skin surrounding the bones grow slack.

Suddenly, the bones click back together and the sagging pale skin quickly snaps back into its delightfully supple and tight shape. The impact of the sudden shift ripples up through my body, a loud series of pops and crackling soon following as my whole body sounds like it is filled with bubble wrap.

I feel my feet dangle in the air for a moment before I slide back, my frozen body tumbling down onto the grass as my shifting weight drags me off the table.

As I lay on the grass the world begins to blur around me, the table and the signs becoming hard to make out as my messy fringe begins to grow lighter and lighter by the second. My whole body aches with exhaustion, my arms and legs quivering as I suddenly feel my muscles cry out from over exertion.

Suddenly I feel one of my bra hooks snap, the heavy weight on my chest shifting slightly as the small fragments of metal wind their way up and over my shoulders. Bending and growing, the small fragments of copper colored metal reshape into a set of thin delicate glasses, a thick set of glass panes forming within them as the world snaps back into view.

"Is it..." I begin to softly whimper, a sudden spike of pain filling my skull as I squeal and writhe on the ground. Embarrassment floods me as I think of all the people who could be watching, my squealing slowly shifting to sound almost sexual as the mortifying feeling only grows by the second.

Whimpering and panting, a soft series of moans slipping from my soft lips, I lay in the grass as the pain quickly subsides. The weight on my chest feels far more intense than it had mere moments ago, my body shaking as I try to shift and stand back up.

I feel a hand grab me, a low grunt from Fiona following as she heaves me to my feet. I stare at her with wide eyes and a quivering lip, my jaw dropping as I find myself looking up at the beaming woman for the first time.

"Well that was..." she mutters in awe, her gaze shifting over me as her mind races with the possibilities. She coughs slightly to clear her throat, her gaze turning to the table. "Go man the table Jordan, I have some notes to take" she orders, my body weakly shuffling over to the table as it cries for rest the whole while.

"Yes Ms Connors" I cheerfully chirp, planting my feet down as I begin to look out into the crowd for


Shifting awkwardly behind the table I find myself blushing with each passing person. My mind races as my nerves feel constantly on edge, my burning face only worsening as I catch people stealing glances of my soft milky cleavage.

"Hey" calls out a young man, the six foot tall guy now towering over me as I look out with wide eyes.

"Hello!" I chirp excitedly, bouncing a little on the balls of my feet as my bust jiggles. "Wanna join our club?" I blurt out, my body trying its best to follow Fiona's commands.

"Our?" the young man mutters, looking around and seemingly past Fiona in search of another student.

"Yeah, me and Ms Connors are the only members at the moment" I state, looking over my shoulder and shooting the distracted teacher a pleading look. She doesn't respond however, her eyes darting between my old laptop and her note pad. "You could be our third member! It gets so lonely with just us girls there" I purr, biting at my lip as I shift my hips from side to side.

"Well... I..." the man stammers, her gaze glued to the shifting pale flesh filling my bra. "What is it you... do?"

"We do lots of things..." I mutter absentmindedly, the phrase hanging in the air as the man's mind is allowed to fill the gaps. Suddenly, the realization of what I was saying hits me like a freight train as my face grows a deep crimson.

"No, I mean we spend evenings being stimulating each other..." I blurt out, my eyes going wide as the words reach my ears. "I mean we have conversations about what we're reading! You know? Stimulating each other with our mouths..." I blubber frantically, my heart racing as I continuously fumble over my words.

The young man, to his credit, takes it in stride, his hand moving to the pen as he lets out a nervous chuckle.

"You know what? I'll give it a shot" he states, writing down his name as I feel another flurry of words bubble up to the surface.

"That's great! I really appreciate it, do you think you'd want to be on the club executive? I'm the secretary, I wanted to be Vice President but Ms Connors said I'm better at taking than giving... orders I mean... I..." I blurt out, my body shaking as I feel like I'm about to vomit from sheer embarrassment.

The man just shoots me a look, his intentions obviously less than pure as he practically envisions fucking my senseless in his mind.

"Maybe?" he says with a shrug, trying to play it cool. "I guess I'll see you at the first meeting..." he says, pausing as he looks at me expectantly.

"Jordan..." I coo, my legs shaking as I try to run again to no avail. "See you there."

As the young man leaves I collapse my shrunken frame against the table, a low blubbering whimper slipping out as I feel my mind and body fall slightly more easily under my own control. The sound of footsteps approach me from behind, Fiona's hand pressing into my shoulder as she reads the sheet.

"You got one sign up, good girl!" she chuckles, rubbing my back slightly. "Just got a few more to go and we can actually get out funding for the year.



Huffing and wheezing I struggle through the dim dark hallways of the Humanities Department storage block. My arms sting and burn as I cradle one of the boxes of books in my arms, my chest squishing painfully into the cardboard as I cling to it tightly.

She had ordered me to carry the box back at the end of the day, my body forcing me to do so despite being physically too weak to really do so comfortably. Tears run down my cheeks and I cry and whimper with each pained step, the older woman ahead of me trudging along silently as we search the shelves for Fiona's assigned space.

"Thanks for your help today" Fiona mutters nervously, trying to talk over the sound of my weeping. "I really appreciate..."

"Change me... me..." I blubber, choking on the words as my body convulses with each gasping breath.

"Not yet... sorry..." Fiona chimes in softly, gritting her teeth has she feels bad for the first time since this whole endeavor started. "I promised Gracie to not get in the way of the whole... prom... thing. Besides, we can get some great data on how this works and..."

"I'm... I'm not a... a..." I whimper, my body lurching to a halt behind Fiona as she stops. I watch as the dark haired woman places her box on a shelf before she whips around, grabbing the heavy container from me as my arms drop to my sides. "You can't... I don't..." I whimper, weakling moving to rub my aching limbs as I shake on the stop.

Fiona pauses for a moment, pursing her lips in deep thought before reaching for her note pad. My heart skips a beat and my stomach sinks as I watch her snatch up her pen, her lips turning to a smile.

"You do deserve a reward for today..." she muses softly, her voice taking on a soothing tone. "I can't change you back... but what if we tried some... nice change to make things a little more..." she chirps, the gears churning in her head as she tries to think of what to write.

Suddenly, her eyes go wide as she readies her pen. Pausing for a second Fiona begins to mutter as she jots down "Jordan Hughes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts