Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Friday 7 June 2024

Altered Egos - Part One

Groaning as I come to in the the early hours of the morning I try to scrunch my eyes shut, the faint light streaming in through the gaps in the curtains being enough to cause pain as my eyes adjust to the brightness. The groaning only grows worse as a loud thudding fills the room, a constant knocking at the front door.

"What time is..." I blurt out, rolling around in my bed as I wrack my brain for just who would be so eager to speak to me while I was still in bed.

However, as I lazily make my way to sling my legs over the edge of the bed the knocking simply does not cease. Between bursts of thumps and thuds against the wooden door I can hear a muffled voice saying something before knocking again.

Heaving myself up from the bed I stagger forward, my morning wood bouncing with the heavy steps within my tight boxers. As I shuffle across the floor, wiping the sleep from my eyes, I feel my foot snag something odd. Glancing down I spot a set of panties, the singular pair from a cheap black bulk set sending a chill down my spine as I remember where it had come from.

"Not doing that..." I sigh, shaking my head as I rub the bridge of my nose. "Definitely not doing AE again anytime soon."


The discovery of AlterEgo had original started as search for a way to repair aging DNA, the task requiring the correction of base pairs and the replenishing of telomeres in an effort to reverse the aging process.

Despite the team's best efforts they simply couldn't get useful results from their animal test subjects, the small mice eating the strange proprietary compound seemingly being either unphased or simply acting slightly different. It took one of the project leads accidentally being exposed to the drug for them to see anything tangible, the man just shy of retirement age seemingly looking at least a decade younger.

As they raced to human trails however the initial transformation was simply impossible to replicate, each test simply return completely negative results. As time went on and the funnel of seemingly unending funding from their first success began to run dry, the team turned to adding in more and more aggressive and violent methods to repair the damaged genetic sequences.

This frantic and ill-advised action quickly leading to the first AlterEgo.

The overactive compound not only repaired the DNA but it found new base pairs that simply lay dormant. Believing this to be a form of damage the drug would aggressively begin to reactivate these sequences, the drug then moving to make any additional modifications to the genome to stabilize these changes.

This rapid and destructive DNA altering had far more side effects, the first set of test subjects bodies twisting and warping into nearly unrecognizable forms. Worse yet, the claimed aging benefits too seemed to go out the window, the drug being just as likely to shave the ends of the telomeres as it was to restock and reform them.

However, it was soon discovered the way to reverse the process was quite simple. All the test subjects needed to do was simply take another dosage and wait as the drug quickly put their body back into the right shape.

With that, the team had at least something to sell. The world quickly becoming flooded with the novelty drug 'AlterEgo'.

Most people were rather accepting of the new state of things, friends and neighbors becoming adjusted to the fact that people they know could one day look in most cases slightly different from day to day. It was more a change of clothes for most people, a smallish change in build or age that they wore from day to day.

For others however, the change was far more effecting. Wild swings in age or the switching of the repairing of the Y-chromosome into it's ancestral form often times leading to far more prominent mental side effects. These unlucky few were often left with a body radically different to their own, and with feelings to match as their delicate brain meat was flooded with a rush of hormones flooding their body.


I had first used AlterEgo a few months back, the memory of the heat spreading through my body and the sight of my cock shrinking down to the tiny sensitive pink nub being something I would never forget.

I would also never forget just how difficult it was to to get back to being me. For the first few times it had been fine, just a day or two as my other self, however last time she had simply refused to take the damned pill to go back to normal.

I shudder as I look up at the mirror, my eyes darting to the set of black panties as I kick them across the room. Swallowing hard I stare for a moment, the mental image of my alternative body inching into my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts