Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Friday 7 June 2024

Booted by the Book Club - The Long Holiday - Part Five

With a coughing spasm I come to, my drenched naked body wracking itself with a violent bout of hacking coughs. Hair clings to my face and back, every muscle in my body aching from a full day of constant strain, and worst of all my sinuses feel filled to bursting.

With a deep breath I huff though my nose, my fit and firm abdominal clenching as I wheeze out another body rocking series of coughs. With a wet pop I feel something launch from my nose as I watch a thick clear glob of goo straight onto the drain, a loud slurping sound filling the shower as its sucked down the pipe.

My eyes go wide as the reality of the situation hits me like a tonne of bricks. With a shriek I dive at the drain, dropping to the tiled floor with a crash as I claw at the metal crate over the gurgling drain. The subtle blubbering of the thick ooze running through the pipes slowly grows distant, the sound eventually being drowned out entirely by the sound of the running water and approaching footsteps.

"You okay in there?" shouts a familiar voice, the same older and commanding shout now turning to a quieter yet still equally stern tone. "Heard you yell out."


Panting heavily and shaking as I stare down into the drain I try to think of what to say, the sheer absurdity of the situation seemingly preventing me from forming anything close to a coherent sentence.

"Caitlyn?" the older woman asks again, a hint of concern bubbling up int her tone as she knocks a little at the cubicle door. With my heart hammering in my cheat, the warm water making the slender shape of my stolen form all to present in my mind, I try to think of a response or really anything to say as I wrack my brain.

Suddenly, something clicks as a slight gasp slips from my lips. My mind aches for a moment, a throbbing emanating through my skull as my tongue lashes around my mouth for a moment. The sudden burst of discomfort is quickly replaced was a warm and delightful buzzing, the sensation almost distracting me from the situation at hand.

"Yeah Ms Cameron" I blurt out, wheezing as the words leave my lips all too naturally. "My stupid fucking soap got..."

"Language!" snaps the teacher from beyond the door, a loud frustrated sigh coming from the other side. "Look, this was just meant to be a fun little competition. The Elks still won by the way, even with you coming second, in case that matters to you" Ms Cameron, my blood boiling as I hear how Caitlyn had placed in her race.

"Like I fu..." I begin to blurt out, only stopping myself as I clamp a hand over my mouth. The pleasant sensation in my head shifts to a struggle tugging at the edges of my mind, something unseen trying its best to pull me down deeper into the anger and frustration.

"You know I count half..." Ms Cameron grumbles before sighing, the teacher taking a moment to collect her thoughts. "Look, you can head home for the day once you're done if you want. We've only got a few speeches and events, and if you can't be civil then... well..." she states, inhaling deeply.

"Th... thanks Ms Cameron..." I manage to croak out, my eyes going wide as I try to pull myself mentally out of the hole I felt like I was slipping into.

"A thank..." she mutters, seemingly confused. "You're welcome Caitlyn, I expect to see you on the field bright and early" she states, her footfalls slowly moving away before pausing. "But if you ever throw a tantrum like that again I'm making you run laps until you vomit" she calls back, laughing at what I could only hope was a joke.

 

 Shivering under the water I listen to the drain once again, the gurgling sound now far gone as whatever was left of Caitlyn was likely on her way through the schools sewer system. I feel like I'm going to vomit, my stomach churning and my blood running cold as the situation quickly begins to sink in.

"She... I..." I blurt out with gasping breaths, the sound of my voice leaving me wincing as the bright and girly tones pierce my ears. With a grunt I push myself up off the ground, my muscles flexing as I over do it and nearly topple backwards. With a cry I brace myself up against the shower wall, my sizeable and perky bust bouncing softly as my large taut bubble butt jiggles behind me.

My eyes go wide as I stare down, my gaze darting over the subtle yet visible abs beneath me and the tuft of light blonde hair resting above the smooth mound between my legs. My thighs are huge, the thick and firm muscles twitching after a day of constant running out in the baking heat of the sun. Despite the mounting terror at the sight of my body I can't deny one thing... I... Feel... Powerful...

It's almost intoxicating as a thought, the subtle tugging at my mind returning as I marvel at the athletic build beneath me. Strands of blonde hair begin to tumble in front of my eyes, the tickling of which quickly helps to snap me from my awestruck state.

"I... I need to..." I blurt out, quickly turning off the faucet as a sudden chill grips my lavender scented form. "I need to find the others" I state, trying to make an actionable plan as a way to center myself.


With a towel wrapped around me I stagger out into the changing room, my body shifting and stumbling as I try to get used to the sway of my hips and the powerful stride of my legs. With a sharp whimpering breath I slow down, taking a deep inhale as I try to remember what Carmen had done with Hae-Woon in my body.

"Read the..." I mutter, exhaling slowly, as I feel my legs twitch and my hips pop with a little wiggle. "...Body wants to..." I wince, my mind being pulled down into the warm and enveloping crevice as my breath turns to a sharp shudder.

I stagger forward in shock as I try to right myself, my head aching as I fight the sensation to simply give myself over. As my foot lands against the tiled floor I feel my hips roll gently, my gait shifting as I begin to confidently stride towards the lockers with a bounce in in my step.

"Crazy..." I snap under my breath, my hand darting up to dial in the locker combination before I can even think of how to open it. "This is so fucking..." I mutter, my eyes falling on the plain yellow polo shirt in the lock and the navy blue skirt resting atop it. A set of plain white panties sit nestled in the cup of a light gray fabric sports bra, the clingy material likely being simply what Caitlyn was used to more than anything else.

With a quivering lip I grab out the clothing from the locker, hurling the sweat drenched running gear inside as I shiver in the cold. "Dress... Outside... Find..." I mutter to myself, stepping into the panties with a shiver as I feel the gentle cotton glide up my shaved legs before it comes to rest against my flat crotch.

"Dress... Outside... Find..." I mutter again, reciting the plan before scowling. "Confront!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts