Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Wednesday 5 June 2024

Mastered PC - Part Seven

"You really grew up Jordy" Gracie cackles, smiling from ear to ear as she bites her lip playfully.

"You..." I begin to hiss, glaring at her as my hands begin to shake.

"Hey!" Gracie chirps, hoping down from the kitchen counter on which she had been seated. "Kev says you're heading to Latham today for a thing with Fiona. Can you give me a lift?" she asks, looking down at the phone before flashing a little grin. "I mean we're basically sisters... right?"

A chill runs down my spine as I catch her glancing at the phone, my lip quivering at the thought of what she could do to make sure I did just as she wanted. Balling up my delicate hand into a fist I glare at her, pursing my lips as I take a sip of the overly sweet yet frustratingly tasty coffee.

"Sure..." I hiss, watching as Gracie grins from ear to ear before she races off down the hallways.

"Sweet! Thanks..." she calls out, the sound of a door opening somewhere behind my echoing up through the house. "Just let me print my..." she begins to call out, the sound of her voice growing duller and duller before vanishing as the door closes behind her.


After a moment of awkward silence I feel Kevin wrap his arm around my waist, the young man pulling me along side him as he leans against the kitchen counter. My heart flutters as I feel myself pressed against him, my stomach coiling as his hand glances past my bulbous chest innocently.

"You two seem to be getting along" the oblivious young man chuckles, his free hand reaching out for his own mug as he takes a sip. I find my head listing over as I sip the tooth aching and milk filled coffee, resting my head against his as slowly drink through the lukewarm beverage.

The whirring sound of a dying printing soon rumbles out from the hallway, the sound dying down almost as soon as it started.

"Can you ask if..." Kevin begins to mutter, his hand reaching up nervously to slowly squeeze at my soft heavy chest. "If like she's staying here or at her place this weekend? Because, well we can go to yours but your folks might..." he blurts out nervously, my own breath growing short as he clumsily plays with my tits.

Suddenly, his hand shoots back to his side as the sound of door slamming open fills the hallway. I quickly find myself pouting as I look over at the young man, my body yearning to be touched and lavished with affection. My eyes shoot down for a moment, the glimpse of a firm bulge in his jeans causing a pleasurable quivering and a slight heat to build beneath the hem of my skirt as I simply stare for a moment.

"Okay!" calls Gracie, her voice quickly growing louder as she bounds into the room. "I'm ready to go!"


The old sedan rattles and rumbles as I try my best to navigate the suburbs around me. While the car itself was familiar, having had owned it for years, the area around me was far less familiar. Gracie sits beaming in the passenger seat, her gaze shooting between my chest as the seat belt digs overtly into my cleavage and the road as she tries to give directions.

"How the hell do you still own a car even when you're..." Gracie chuckles, partially amused and partially frustrated at her own lack of ride. "Left up here!" she calls out, pointing ahead as I quickly turn into a small side street filled with small boutique shops and cafes.

"Turn me ba..." I begin to shout, my soft and sweet voice failing to carry the anger and urgency of my demand.

"Like I said, not happening" Gracie snaps back in a matter of fact tone, cutting me off as she folds her arms petulantly across her far smaller chest. "I'm not going back to hearing Kevin whine about not having a date, even though it his own fault he..."

"Then make someone from his school fucking..." I whine, my hands gripping the wheel in anger.

"Why?" Gracie asks, smirking at me. "We already have you fucking him right? Unless you want me to bring in some man stealing..."

"No!" I find myself barking, my whole body lurching up with fright only to quickly shrink away back into my seat.

"Awwww" Grace coos, patting my soft thigh with her pale slender hand. "You two are too cute."

Suddenly, a look of recognition spreads across her face as her lips twist in deep thought. Looking out the window for a moment she thinks to herself, only to finally pipe back up. "You totally need to let Fiona know about the whole... sappy... stupid... lovebirds thing."

My stomach sinks at the thought, at the idea of telling my ex about how I was losing my mind over some random guy.

"Why the hell would I do that!?" I blurt out, my cheeks turning rosy and flushed as my mind shifts back towards the events of this morning.

"Right..." Gracie states, clapping her hands together as she begins to gather her thoughts. "So like... why you disappeared..." she starts to explain, only for me to immediately cut her off.

"What the fuck happened to..." I begin to ask, my words silenced by another point from Gracie.

"Right at the round about!" she calls out, a huff escaping her lips as I hastily through the car into the curve. "And I dunno? You kinda just... collapsed in? You got all scrunched up and then... poof" she explains, waving her hands as she vaguely gestures around the car. "Fiona figured you may be waiting for her at Latham so she raced off there and I... well I could only think you could be at my parent's place. I mean I don't know where the fuck you live if not..."

Gracie takes a deep breath, her frantic explanation leaving her momentarily flustered.

"Anyway... I need my brother to not be a sad little loser for a bit, hence you his sweet loving girlfriend..." she explains, exaggerating her words with a sickly sweetness. "And Fiona... well she was kinda keen to see just what this thing could do?"

"What do you..." I mutter, pausing as my eyes catch the sight of a familiar bookstore. With the landmark in mind I quickly begin to plot the rest of the route, pulling us down another side street as Gracie pipes up.

"I dunno, she was just mutter out how it was impossible and 'needed more tests'. She's your ex... though... I guess not anymore..." Gracie mutters, smirking at the last thought. "Here!" she calls out, causing me to brake sharply.

"Thanks Jordy" Gracie coos, hopping out of the car as she quickly straightens up her papers. "Have fun with Ms Connors."


While finding a park close to the college was more than easy, the walk through the familiar campus is far more daunting. While everything around me look just ever so slightly larger and more imposing, the constant glances from passers by at my bouncing cleavage and at my jiggling rear leaves me on the verge of tears.

"Stupid fucking Gracie..." I whimper, sniffling as I wipe my eyes with one hand while the other arm rests across my heaving bust in an attempt to support the jiggling shelf of flesh. "Why did she make them so... make me such a..." I blubber in my sweet sing-song voice, each word stabbing at my heart as I struggle to find much of myself left in the sound they make.

I stop suddenly as I walk out onto the central lawn, my gaze shifting over the various stalls and folding tables filling the massive open stretch of grass. Signs and posters litter the area, each begging for students to sign up for one thing or another.

Fencing Club, Latham Anime Society, The Student Union and dozens of other clubs and societies all vying for the all important student sign-ups that would some day determine their funding for the year.

As I plod my way across the grass, flinching and shying away as the young adults behind each of the stalls call out to me and try to hand me fliers or leaflets, I slowly spot the sight of a familiar face in the distance. Standing behind a plain table adorned with two sealed boxes stands Fiona, the top-heavy and dark haired woman looking around nervously as she bites at her nails. Still dressed in the black turtle neck sweater and tight dark blue jeans from this morning, she can't seem to stop fidgeting, her soft plush belly and hips shaking as she constantly whips around in search for something.

"Fiona?" I bleat pathetically, my stride growing hastened as I race towards to the familiar woman. "Fiona!" I call out, staggering and stumbling my way past several tables as I try to navigate my oddly weighted and unfamiliar body through the small crowd.

The dark haired woman looks over to me, her eyes narrowing behind a set of glasses before going wide in shock. She quickly reaches into her back pocket, pulling out a notepad which she quickly inspects as her eye brow rises up in confusion.

"Jord..." she begins to splutter, only to clam up as I collide with the table.

"Change me ba..." I wheeze, the breath being knocked from my lungs as I partially collapse against the table. My breasts squish against the cheap plastic, pooling out from within the supportive bra as I look up to my ex-girlfriend with pleading eyes.

"You..." she mutters, nibbling at her lip as her eyes lock to my pale creamy cleavage. "I've met your mother, and she certainly was that..." she huffs, pouting as she tries to reckon with my massive jiggling bust.

"Gracie..." I wheeze, heaving myself back up from the table. "She... Kevin said he wanted bigger..."

"Oh!" Fiona chirps, fishing a pen out of her pocket before jotting something down in the note. "Jordan... Hughes... has..." Fiona mutters, quickly writing out her words as she says them. "Did Gracie say... bigger?... Huge?... Juicy?" she asks, cringing as she tries to use a disgusting slang word for my new bust.

"What?" I blurt back, rounding the table as I try to get a look at the notepad. On the small printed lines I spot a series of phrases, each starting with my name and then a new preposition that seemed to be mirrored in this newly formed life.

"I'm keeping track of the changes" Fiona says in a delighted tone, tapping the notepad with her pen. "How else am I meant to monitor the effects and how this... thing works" she explains, nudging her laptop bag with her foot as it rests against the table.

"And to help change me back?" I bleat, looking up at her as I practically beg for it.

"Sure..." she says dismissively, waving her hand as she reaches down for the bag. She slowly withdraws my familiar laptop, cradling it in one arm as she quickly boots it up. "Just not now. I need help setting up, and we still don't know just how far this thing can..."

"Please Fiona!" I beg, grabbing her sweater as I pull myself closer. "You have to fix... me before..." I plead, my eyes going wide in horror as Fiona quickly and expertly types something out with one hand before slapping enter.

A shooting pain runs through my head, my eyes watering and tears rolling down my cheeks as something worms its way deep into my skull.

"Jordan..." Fiona coos softly, reaching over to gently wipe the scant few tears from my cheeks. "Please unpack those boxes for me."

My whole body shudders, my grip on her sweater vanishing as my mouth forces itself open.

"Yes Ms Connors" I whimper, my voice slipping out on its own as I feel myself wheel about towards the table. With a short hop I find myself quickly opening the boxes, my delicate hands hastily pulling out various hardcover books and placing them on the table in small piles and arrangements.

"Jordan Hughes..." Fiona mutters, the scratching of pen on paper filling my ears as she quickly writes down something in her notepad. "Will do as her idol, Ms Connors, says with the utmost respect" she states with a giggle, her footfalls soon coming in close behind me as her hand ruffles my short sweaty hair.

"Wish I had this thing when we were dating" she chuckles, watching as I lean across the table to place out the 'Latham College Literature Club' sign on the front of the table. "Maybe then you would have tidied up once in a while."


With the table set up I simply stand at attention behind it. Freed from the previous command I feel my body once more under my control, however, I remain still and silent out of fear of having Fiona make another demand of me.

Hours pass as students walk up and chat for a while, mostly men who who look over the curves on display between Fiona and myself before leaving once either of us ask for them to sign-up. It was obvious why I was hear, the Literature Club having been Fiona's baby since her first year even though it had barely managed to draw in enough members to be counted as a club at all.

With her new pupil she had at least found a second member, nearly halfway to the five required to hold the club together. However, as the sun sits high in the sky the sign up sheets still remain completely blank.

I hear as Fiona sighs next to me, my whole body shuddering as I hear the sound of her pen scratching out her thoughts in the notepad once again. Twisting in place I stare as Fiona's pen darts back and forth, the notepad getting filled with sentences before each is crossed out and another takes its place. Pursing her lips Fiona looks over me, only eventually piping up to mutter...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts