Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Saturday 2 March 2024

Second Skin, Second Life - Part Three

Bleary eyed I slowly feel myself coming to, my muddled and hazy mind struggling as my skull painfully throbs along with my heart beat. I sway slightly, my skin and muscles tensing as if to fight my subtle movements while I slowly come to.

"Why..." I blurt out, my lips slamming shut against my will as I find myself struggling to do much of anything beyond struggle back to a semi-wakeful state.

Suddenly, it all comes back to me in a rush. The rain, the lobby, the thing, and then the fall all as my head begins to pound and ache worse and worse by the second. Blinking rapidly I try to focus, clearing my vision as I feel my eyelids grow heavy and defiant.

As I come to my senses I find myself curled up in a large gaming chair, my eyes stinging due to the bright of the screen and my body begging for sleep. Soothing chiptunes fill the room, a set of speakers either side of the massive TV turned computer screen blasting the music straight at me. The bright and vibrant colors on the screen catch the thin panes of glass sitting right before my eyes, the glare leaving my eyes struggling to adjust.

I feel my fingers clutch at a plastic controller, the rumbling device feeling far larger than it otherwise should in my grasp. My fingers twitch and jitter against my will, the tendons struggling to move as if they had a mind of their own. My body feel terrible, my skin coated in a faint damp sensation while my stomach churns and aches with an odd sense of bloating.

"Huh..." I groan, gagging slightly as I feel my tongue lap at the foul taste in my mouth. Sickly sweet and highly artificial flavor of some caffeinated beverage coating the inside of my mouth and lingering in a disgusting manner.

"St... op..." I find myself croaking, my fingers twitching as the guttural wheeze blurts out against my will. "I... can't... ause..." it stammers out again, my jaw aching as I feel it clutch and shift weakly.


Suddenly the screen in front of me goes dark as the a more somber music takes over, the dimmed panel revealing a very confused and still rather wet young red headed woman sitting in a large and heavily padded lime green gaming chair.

Long and wet orange hair clings to her neck and shoulder, a messy fiery mane filled with tangles and knots due to lack of care. Large wire framed glasses sit perched on her rather large nose, the thin glass panes magnifying her small muddy brown bloodshot eyes and the heavy dark bags sitting beneath them. Freckles dot the bridge of her nose and her soft round pinch-able cheeks, highlighted against her ghostly pale skin. Soft pink lips rest slightly parted in shock, the sugar coated slender pillows quivering slightly along with her weak chin and delicate jaw.

An all too familiar top hangs poorly from her narrow shoulders, a wet and soggy black t-shirt that looked identical to the one I had worn before becoming trapped in the storm. The cheap cloth clings and adheres to her torso, revealing a set of rake thin arms and a petite delicate torso. A set of very modest yet perky breasts press out against the top, small yet rock hard nipples poking through the ice cold fabric.

Her belly bulges out seemingly painfully beneath the t-shirt, standing in stark contrast to the rest of her slight build. It is as though she gorged herself on some massive meal, the thought that her pale complexion may also be due to a sense of nausea not being lost on me. Despite her narrow build her hips flare out a decent ways, the wide pelvis acting as a decent scaffold for her larger rear and thick squishy thighs. Her short legs curl up beneath her, a slight hint of a tattoo on her ankle catching my attention but without being able to really make it out.


"Who..." I cough, the nasal whine and soft tone in my tired voice leaving me trying to clear my throat. As I hack and wheeze I feel the icy chill of my t-shirt grip me, my eyes going wide as I feel a gentle bounce on my chest and my sensitive nipples rub against the frigid material.

"Let..." I feel myself grumble, my hands flying to my mouth as it begin to move once more on its own. Tiny delicate fingers sink into my soft rounded cheeks, a loud squeal of terror erupting from me as I lurch to my feet.

My body feels all wrong, my rear jiggling and my thighs squishing together as I feel a soft and small set of toes dig into the strange cheap carpet beneath me. My legs quiver and quake beneath me, muscles twitching and cramping as if they are trying to force me to move against my will. My heart hammers in my chest, fluttering like a hummingbird as my head pounds painfully along with it.

".,,eed to..." my voice whines against my control, my tongue shifting in my mouth by itself. "... Save..."

The voice dies down as I loudly burp, a heady mixture of foul energy drink and something more iron like filling my mouth as I feel my stomach jump into my throat. My abdomen aches and churns, my skin feeling tight around a bulge in my belly that strains against my flesh. My skin itself feels wrong, not just due to the chill, as it crawls and tingles in an oddly alien manner.

Whipping my head around I feel wet strands of orange hair slap against my face, my blood quickly turning cold as the gurgling in my stomach grows worse by the second. With my soft fatty thighs squeezing together my eyes go wide, the soft cold flesh revealing a distinct lack of a familiar thing between my legs.

Looking back to the dim screen, a small prompt to 'Press A to Continue' shifting slightly at the bottom right edge, I watch as the tiny redhead looks back in shock and fear with her hands clutching at her adorable face.

"What... happened to.." I wheeze, the huff breathes from my larger nose leaving me focusing on the whine in my voice. "Me?"

Blinking rapidly it begins to sink in, my gaze darting down to my leg as I remember the heavy wet creature that had jumped me in the lobby. Pinching at my cheek painfully I let out a whimper, a more pained welp coming from my mouth separate to my own reaction.

 

"You're a..." I begin to mutter, pausing as I cough and gag at the sensation of something bubbling up from my stomach. My whole body heaves as the gurgling in my belly grows to much to bare, my gaze darting around as quickly search for something to throw up into.

In my panic I ease up on fighting the twitching muscles in my jaw, my focus solely on searching the dark and dingy room.

"Not any more" grumbles the alien voice, my mouth moving on its own albeit in a weak and tired fashion.

Paying little mind to the voice I lunge forward, dropping to my knees over a small plastic bin beside the computer set up as I begin to spit and dry heave into the small receptacle. With my head hung over the bin I reach to the back of my neck, sharp and unkempt nails digging into my skin as I search for a seam.

"Get... Get off me..." I gurgle and cough out, groaning as I spit up a mouthful of what was once energy drink into the bin. My stomach is wracked with painful cramps as I feel a thick heavy matted mass creep up my throat before tumbling from my mouth as a foul and fetid hairball.

Panting for breath, drool dripping from my lips, I feel my mouth try to move on its own again as I ease up to let it.

"Can't..." the voice grumbles out. "Wouldn't anyway, it was so bor..."

We both squeak in pain again as I scratch at my neck with enough force to draw blood, the wet sensation on my fingertips sending a chill down my spine.

"Stop..." the voice begins to whine, only to be cut off as I feel another retching heave wrack our shared body.

Something long and thick inches up my throat, a heady blend of salty fuck and blood soon filling my mouth as I spit out a thick mass of congealed cum and specks of blood. The long fleshy mass soon escapes my throat, the flaccid withed shape of my cock tumbling into the bin as gag and splutter the twitching organ out.

I stare in horror at the sight of the twitch cock resting atop a pile of cum and what was once my hair, the once impressive organ soon getting buried as more fat and bile begin to file the bin.

 

With tears filling my eyes I shift my hand to clutch at my stomach, the once strained bulge sitting completely flat as my hip bones and the bottom of my ribs show through faintly beneath my pale skin. Spitting over and over to clear out my mouth of the disgusting mix of flavors I slowly and weakly stagger back to my foreign feet.

Shivering in the cold air of the cramped room around me I keep my eyes fixed on the bin, the head of my former cock just barely being visible beneath the other collected viscera.

"Like I..."  the voice begins to state, her words getting cut short as I clench our shared jaw. Pursing my lips I look around the room, an messy unmade single bed sitting opposite from the computer set up while dirty clothes practically coat sections of the floor.

"Shut it!" I snap, looking around in a panic before darting over to a set of stained gray sweat pants. With a disgusted shudder I bend over to pick up the pants, stepping into them as I feel my ass stick out beneath the soft yet dirty material. "I'm... I'm going to get..." I whine, tying the draw string tightly around my waist as I whimper at how slender I now feel.

Pacing back over to the bin I quickly pick it out, embracing the now worryingly heavy plastic container with both arms as I race for the door.


My legs cramp and stumble beneath me as I pull the heavy door open and flood the room with the morning sun, a small corridor featuring a dozen identical doors stretching out to meet me. Each step is a fight, my weak and pathetic muscles feeling like leaden weights as the Second Skin that had drawn itself around me tries to hold me back.

"Tired..." the voice whines, trying to drag me back into the room. "Too... Late..." it manages to huff before I bite my bottom lip in protest.

Before I even find the exit I feel the foreign force inside me begin to weaken, control over my shrunken frame soon being yielded back to me as my eyelids begin to grow heavy. Jogging along I soon find the exterior door before launching myself out through it.

I soon find myself in a small courtyard of brick and concrete, four large building flanking the depressing space as it feels more like a prison than anything else. A small island of grass sits in the center, a small pair of picnic tables acting as the only seating that I can see.

"Hi Claire!" calls a young blonde woman in her early twenties, the tall and slender tanned woman waving from the picnic table as she stretches her calves with the help of the seat. "Late night again? I swear I haven't seen..." she begins to giggle, her gaze soon falling to the bin in my hands the my damp frame.

My eyes continue to dart around in a panic, the glasses helping to provide some sense of clarity as I look over the strangely familiar locale.

"Are you feeling.." the blonde tries to ask, misinterpreting my pale and ill pallor as simply being sick.

"This is Lathem isn't it?" I call out, the blonde looking at me in confusion before slowly beginning to approach.

"Yeah?" she mutters back, my eyes going wide as I watch the now far taller young woman begin to draw closer and closer. "You don't look great, are you sure you..." she begins to speak once more, only to stop talking as I bolt and race away.

 

Skipping and yelping as my feet pound the wet cold pavement I soon find myself navigating the familiar building and paths of my old stomping ground. While the dorms were different and strange, the campus itself was all too familiar after years spent studying and working here.

Panting and wheezing for breath, my muscles burning and my skin soon dripping with sweat, I curse under my breath at my sudden lack of fitness. As I find myself leaving the campus and navigating my way into the still flooded city streets I try to map out the path in my head.

"Left at... at Andrews... then a right... I think... at Kingston..." I pant heavily, my stride slowly to a power walk and then a limp shuffle as exhaustion grips me. "They'll get her off me and... and..." I wheeze, looking into the bin and at my partially buried manhood as I try to work out just what they could do about that.

My mind races with panicked thoughts, the rushed walk barely even registering with me as I soon spot the colorful awning once again. With my heart leaping into my throat I race up to the door...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts