Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Saturday 2 March 2024

RE: Second Skin, Second Life - Part Three

Bleary eyed I slowly feel myself coming to, my muddled and hazy mind struggling as my skull painfully throbs along with my heart beat. I sway slightly, my skin and muscles tensing as if to fight my subtle movements while I slowly come to.

"Why..." I blurt out, my lips slamming shut against my will as I find myself struggling to do much of anything beyond struggle back to a semi-wakeful state.

Suddenly, it all comes back to me in a rush. The rain, the lobby, the thing, and then the fall all as my head begins to pound and ache worse and worse by the second. Blinking rapidly I try to focus, clearing my vision as I feel my eyelids grow heavy and defiant.

As I come to my senses I find myself at my front door as a set of delicate fingers fumble with my keys, curly blonde hair and a massive weight on my chest shifting with each movement. I feel my hands trembling in the cold, delicate and slender fingers fumbling with the set of keys as they try to line it up with lock.

My other hand holds something against my bulging abdomen, wet and sodden fabric pressing firmly against the achingly distended flesh.

In the haze my haze I quickly force the key into the lock, turning it with a loud click as a squeak slips from my lips that is not of my making. As the door slowly opens I feel my heart quickly begin to hammer in my chest, the pounding force growing loud in my ears as I realize just how much bigger my apartment looks.


My jaw hangs open as I stare into my apartment in a daze, my legs taking a fumbling step forward against my will as I fail to collect myself.

"Don't worry" whispers a breathy and bubbly voice, my mouth clumsily moving on its own. "Just let me get us..." the voice continues, only ceasing as I clench my jaw shut.

After only the first step my legs lock up mid-stride, my body tumbling to the floor with a painful crash as I wrestle control back over my body. A cry of pain echos through my apartment as I feel my chest squish painfully against the hardwood floor, the massive jiggling mounds flattening out under my body weight as a whimpering squeal soon follows my shout.

"I... trying to..." the breathy voice whimpers, my lips quivering slightly as if I were fighting back tears.

My hands shift to my chest and my stomach, both aching and demanding relief as I writhe on the floor. My eyes go wide as I roll to one side, the hefty mass bolted to my torso extending out ahead of my chest and resting against the floor with me. My eyes dart about as I spy the softly curling and wavy blonde hair hanging around my face, a short squeaking squeal soon following as I feel my fingers sink deeply into the yielding fat tenting out my top.

As the door slowly shuts behind me I whip my head around, the damp blonde strands sticking to my face as I feel my arms and legs twitch and quiver as though attempting to move on their own. Before long I freeze up once again, my eye locking to the reflection on the young overly busty blonde in her late teens sprawled out on the floor of my apartment.


Long sandy blonde hair clings to her face and her neck, the wavy and curly yet fairly wet locks easily hanging down to just below her shoulder blades. Her face is covered in a light tan, the color slightly hiding the freckles that dot her face and the bridge of her slightly squished and upturned nose. Delicate features adorn her face, a slender jawline and chin alongside delicate cheekbones and plush pink lips giving her an extremely feminine air. Dark and muddy hazel eyes stare back at me in the reflection, the slight green tinge to the large shimmering pools of color being all that stop them from being truly brown.

Her slender swan-like next extends from my old blue sweater, the wrung out and heavy woolen clothing mostly just hanging from her slender and delicate shoulders. While her arms appear to have some decent level of toned muscle behind them, my gaze is largely stolen by the massive jiggling bust filling out the otherwise baggy sweater. Each seem as big as her head, the painfully large mounds sagging heavily and pooling out as they rest against the floor. Each of the enormous udders are adorned with a thick and hard nipple, the dark pink nubs poking through the gaps in the wool of the sweater.

Her lower body is largely hidden inside a set of familiar jeans, the denim appearing far darker thanks to the wet drenching the otherwise light blue material. The bottom of the pants are rolled up heavily, allowing for a dainty set of rough and calloused feet to poke out the bottom of each leg. The jeans seem to shift slightly as she lays on the floor, the muscles in her legs cramping and twitching along with her toned arms as some other motive force strains to move her.

Her belly bulges slightly, the sweater painting an outline of a stomach that was simply beyond full and about to burst. Laying beside her sits a pair of familiar boots, the steel-capped brown leather having pressed painfully into her belly after the apparent tumble.


"I..." I begin to say, watching in horror as the blonde in the reflection mirrors my actions. The blonde's face grows a pallid shade of green as we both gag, cheeks bulging as a deluge of acidic and iron-tinged gunk lurches up from deep inside.

I hold my lips shut tightly as I feel my mouth fill, a rivulet of highly acidic and stinging liquid soon spilling from my nose as another bout of vomit lurches its way up.

As yet one more heave wracks my prone body the flood gates are opened, my mouth opening to the fountain of fat covered hairballs and shards of bone seemingly wrapped in raw meat. The rancid and acrid fumes make my head spin, a soft whimpering rumbling up from my throat as I feel something long and hard begin to inch its way up from my stomach.

My eyes water as I begin to gag, the salty scent of cum soon attacked the back of my throat as I feel thick and heavy globs of something ride up along with the twitching rod as through to cushion and lubricate it.

I hang my head forward, coughing and spluttering as I feel a turgid and twitching mass part my lips and coat my tongue in a foul salty ooze. My heart sinks as I watch my former cock, rock hard with coagulated blood, drop from my lips with a loud wet pop. It twitches and writes on he floor, the exposed and severed nerves causing the thing to wriggle like some kind of live animal as it slowly rots in the open air.

 

Spitting and coughing as I dredge up more and more thick ropes of cum, I slowly slump against the floor shivering. The frigid air of the apartment bites at my very core, the damp clothes doing worse than nothing in protecting me from the elements.

"So...rry..." I feel myself whimper between pained and disgusted spits, the foreign mind coexisting inside me sounding on the verge of tears as I curl up into the fetal position.

"What did you..." I huff, biting my soft and plush lip as I listen to the breathy voice croak out from my new lips.

"Just... I... explain..." the voice tries to whimper out, straining to do so past my pursed lips.

"You're a... that was a..." I wheeze, groaning as I slowly try to lift myself up. "I need to get you off of..."

"No!" cries the aberrant voice, the urgency in her tone helping to wrestle control away from me. "Please let me hel..." she tries to beg, only to have her words cut short as I bite down on my lips once again.


With my arms and legs cramping and fighting me at every step, I slowly begin to unfurl myself and pull my body up against the side of the sofa. My eyes glance down at the viscera covering the floor, the smell of blood and stomach acid slowly filling the living room.

"So fucking..." I huff, my whole body shaking due to the cold.

Reaching up to my neck I feel and prod around in search of a seam or gap, hoping against hope of finding some way to pull the blonde from me. I whimper as I find nothing of the sort however, my fingers only finding soft and sensitive skin as I probe around what feels more like my own skin than anything else.

"They... they must be able to get you..." I begin to huff, trying to clamber to my feet as I feel my legs kick out from under me as I'm sent back to laying against the side of the sofa.

"No!" the voice barks again, this time far weaker than the last. "Just... listen..." it whines, the twitching and cramping in my body slowly easing up as the motive force behind it seems to wane in strength more and more.

With a deep sigh I throw my head back, staring at the ceiling as I wait to see if the young woman would act up again. With a deep breath I slowly inch my feet back under me, lurching up as I grumble...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts