Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Friday 12 July 2024

Re:The Body Shop - Part Three

"I'm certain I have some more you may be interested in around here somewhere" the owner mutters, glancing around at the many shuffling bodies and busy assistants racing around the long and narrow storefront. With a shrug of her shoulders she glances back down to me.

"So valued customer, do you have any thoughts?" the witch coos softly, wincing slightly as her dim valley girl voice appears to irk her more so than the constant twitching and fidgeting of the stolen young body beneath her mature-aged head.

Glancing around I try to gather my thoughts, my limited range of motion making it extremely difficult to really assess any of my options. I'm mostly left looking over 'Gym Bunny', the nervous looking fit young woman pushing her chest out slightly as her bright white running shoes shift with her feet as they practically begin to wear through the floorboards beneath her.

The sound of the 'Exotic E-Girl' scrambling to escape the clutches of a set of assistants echos through the store, the cracking noise of open hands capping against bare skin and the low thuds of leather boot against shin sends shivers down my non-existent spine.

Glancing up at the witch she narrows her gaze at me, her lips pursing and wriggling a little as she seemingly tries to read my thoughts.

"My apologies" she huffs, shrugging her stolen shoulders "I don't have any other male bodies, at least not in your price range. I may have a few in the three or four out of ten shelves, how do you feel about forty-year olds with... what do they call it these days?... Dad... Bod?"

My eyes go wide as I look back at Bunny, the young woman 's hands wringing against each other as the sound of her squeaking gloves slip out from behind her.

"Or..." the old woman muses, looking up to the tall shelves lining the walls of the shop. "I could put you in storage for now, I'm sure a body more to your taste will be by in... oh... maybe a few months. You'll be fine up there, trust me, I haven't heard any of them complain yet."


My gaze locks momentarily to where the curvy e-girl had built her little tower of boxes before darting up, lingering on the curtain obscuring the out of reach shelf she had been climbing for. The thought of just what lay behind the curtain leaves me shuddering, the need to get out of this place becoming an ever more present need.

"And no..." the witch begins to muse, rolling her eyes a little. "You can't just pick your old body. I have plans for fresh stock, and besides I need to clear out old stock before getting rid of the new."

With the last condition ringing in my ears I stare intently at Bunny, the young woman freezing for a moment before pointing at herself with one of her gloved hands. I try to speak, mouthing 'Yes' but with no sound following, however the headless woman doesn't hesitate to reach out eagerly. As her hands wrap around my cheeks I catch the witch staring at me, watching for any hesitation or concern as I'm quickly pulled out of the shorter doughy woman's grasp.

My world spins as I'm twisted and turned around in the padded gloves, my face soon pointing downwards as I stare at the lightly tan exposed belly and prominent abs of the young woman man-handling me. With another lurch I'm lifted up into the air, the hands moving to gently lower me down under I feel something warm touch the bottom of my head with a wet click.

A loud gasp escapes my lips as a surge of stale air erupts from my lungs, the feminine tone soon turning into a garbled gagging as I feel a thick wet muscle begin to worm its way up through the back of my throat before coming to rest in my mouth behind my teeth.

My whole body shudders beneath me, muscles twitching and convulsing as nerve after nerve violently bridge and merge between our distinct forms. With a low shuddering breath I feel my shoulders slump, the feeling of the tense and powerful muscles bridging my back causing me to double take.

"Wow that's..." I sigh, my eyes going wide as I listen to the warm and breathy voice slipping out from between my lips. I barely have any time to really let the noise sink is as I suddenly feel my arms surge upwards as my hands begin to pat at and feel around my face. "H... Hey!..." I squeal in shock, the fingers moving to poke and prod at my mouth before running over my subtle coated cheeks with a shudder.

"He'll fit soon enough Bunny" the witch cackles, watching as her fit young assistant takes stock of her new head. "The hairs will be gone before you know it, though you may need to teach him how to shave your..." she begins to taunt, my hands flying to my mouth in shock before raising a finger to shush her.

"Why can't... I can't..." I wheeze, my fingers twitching as I struggle to move my arms even an inch.

"Bunny has been around for quite some time" the witch chuckles, pacing around us as her eyes dart up and down our newly complete form. "It will take some time before she begins to take a backseat so to speak. Even then, they typically only quieten down if their content with how you handle things" she explains, poking at Bunny's firm obliques as I let out a slight ticklish giggle.

"You'd better be okay with running her routine at the gym yourself" the witch continues, chuckling and giggling under her breath. "Otherwise she's going to be fighting you for a long... long... looooong..."


I open my mouth to say something, to cut the old woman off, only to find the breath knocked out of me as my whole body turns on the spot and begins to race for the door. Long and powerful legs hammer into the floor, leaping and bounding as I feel my taut plump rear and large restrained chest bounce with each step.

"You were going to say..." the shop owner cackles, taunting me as I soon find her words falling away. Tumbling through the doorway I let out a long shout, my body skipping step after step up the narrow and wet concrete stairway.

"Stoooooop..." I cry, focusing as I manage to lock my legs mid-step. My eyes go wide for a moment as my whole body tumbles and collapses forward, my arms snapping out ahead of me in an effort to slow my fall.

The dim light of the narrow stairs soon give way to an inky darkness, my stomach dropping and heart skipping a beat as I feel my whole body lurch and twist as if bracing for impact. Before long I soon find the darkness overcoming all my senses, my mind dimming as I slip from consciousness.

 

As I slowly begin to come to my mind struggles to take stock of myself, the constant movement and shifting of my body beneath me making the idea that I was simply laying down on the steps where I fell completely out of the question. A shudder runs down my spine as I yawn, my eyes fluttering open only to be blinded by the painfully bright light around me.

"Wha... Where..." I groan, blinking rapidly as I try to clear my vision. The night before quickly hits me like a sack of bricks, my heart quickly racing as the memories of Bunny and her running off with me in tow quickly surges to the forefront of my mind.

I feel my body jump a little at my breathy voice, the alien force animating it being taken by surprise as I slowly wake up.

"Where are... are you..." I mumble, shifting the sleep from my eyes with another flurry of blinks. As my vision returns and my eyes adjust to the harsh lights around me I find myself... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts