Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Sunday 30 June 2024

The Body Shop - Part Two

With a snap of her fingers her face brightens up, her eyes going wide as if struck by an epiphany.

"That's it!" she calls out, her fingers clicking over and over as she points towards a distant rack with her other hand. "That one! Yes yes to the left, you can hoist him up... Oh..." she states, pausing for a moment before looking back to me.

"Sorry, just realized where to stock that old body of yours" sh explains, waltzing towards me as I feel myself slowly get placed back down atop one of the many wooden boxes stacked around the storefront. She looks away from a second, giving a nod to one of her many helpers before musing to herself once more.

Musing for a moment, poking and prodding at the inside of her mouth with her tongue in thought, the witch finally pipes up to announce "I'd say your trade-in is...a... Hey! Put him down! He's a valued customer!" she cries as my world spins around me. A set of soft hands wrap around my cheeks and squeeze firmly as I'm pulled from the crate, my mouth opening to scream in shock as nothing comes out much to my terror.

 

Another bolt of blue light rips through the store, the hissing in the air and bright flash momentarily disorienting me as I hear a loud crack followed by the sound of one of the wooden crates tumbling to the floor. As my vision slowly returns I feel my head bounce as the figure carrying me seems to hop and stagger, a hand quickly moving away from my face as I'm brought to be pressed against my assailants stomach.

My face squishes into the soft woolen green cable-knit sweater I feel the body's belly yield even further, a soft healthy level of pudge cushioning my head as I'm forced to watch the body rub it's enormously wide hip in pain. Thick and juicy thighs rub against enough other beneath me, the sound of the light blue denim jeans grinding against itself with each hurried step making it sound like the clothing was being strained to its limited around the soft and doughy limbs.

"I said!..." shouts of the older woman, a green glow soon building across the store as her words sudden to cause the whole room to shake. "Put... Him..." she begins to bellow, her words sputtering out along with the glow as she shrieks in frustration.

As the shrieking screams of the owner fill the room I feel the other hand quickly return to my head, my world spinning once more as I'm lifted higher and higher while also being spun to ahead. I barely have any time to take in the sights, my eyes going wide as I stare ahead at the doorway rapidly grow closer and closer.

Suddenly, I feel something warm stick to the bottom of my head as a pained and exhausted breath is forced from my lips. Gagging loudly I feel something worm it's way up through the back of my mouth, a writhing drool covered piece of meat that quickly comes to rest behind my teeth.

"Just one more..." the owner hacks, a series of colored lights flickering through the store before dying out just as quickly. "Useless bloody body, do you seriously not have any mag..."

"Help!" I scream, my mind reeling as melodic yet slightly nasal feminine voice escapes my lips in lieu of my own. Before I can call out again I feel a hand clamp over my mouth, my screams for assistance turning to muffled yells beneath the pale fingers sealing my lips.

Panting through my nose, my breath growing heavier and more ragged by the second, the thief staggers as the body lurches to face the door out to the city beyond. Something more worms beneath my skin, multiple things in fact, dozens of muscles and nerves quickly finding their new home as the leather collar around the body's neck begins to grow looser and looser.

"One of you just bloody grab!..." the owner shouts, her words growing worryingly distant as I'm thrown through the doorway head first along with my kidnapper.

As we cross the threshold I feel the leather collar pop off, the thin strap tumbling to the ground as the body plods out on to the rain slicked steps. The moment it plants a foot on to the slippery concrete bellow my world spins one more time, the air quickly getting knocked from my lungs as we both collapse to the deathly dangerous steps beneath us as my world goes dark.


With a loud gasp I come to, my eyes snapping open as the dim light of the store and the relative darkness of the stairwell I had fallen in is replaced with harsh shafts of morning light streaming in through somewhere nearby.

My head sits partway up, a soft downy pillow or three beneath me providing more than enough support. Despite being able to feel the cushioned pillows behind my head I find myself struggling to make out much more below the neck. Despite the hazy and numbed state of my body I can still feel it shift and, the low slumbering breathes being forced through my lips and my head shifting with each deep inhale and exhale.

Blinking rapidly I try to clear my vision, my sleep filled eyes begging to be rubbed clean of the gunk from what was apparently a long nights sleep. As the bleary and blurred sight of the room slowly comes into focus I find myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts