Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Saturday 1 June 2024

Booted by the Book Club - Part Two

"It's why I really needed you to finish that tea" she states, heaving herself up to her feet with her heavier form. "You see, the club and I were wanting to trial a bit of a refresh and someone was more than eager to give your body a bit of a test drive on our... holiday" Carmen explains, fiddling with 'her' purse as she slowly approaches my slumped form.

"We all picked someone" she explains, scowling for a moment as she purses her borrowed lips. "Margaret was just a little... well she is a lovely and caring woman, love her to pieces. However, she couldn't bring herself to do... well this" Carmen states, rolling her eyes as she begins to loom over the bowl in which I lay.

"I mean how was she going to do this to her neighbors, let alone her new daughter" Carmen continues, her eye twitching as she fumbles around in the bag for something. As she finally stands beside me she slowly pulls out an old kimchi jar filled with clear goo, a label reading 'Hae-Woon' sitting stuck to the side. I'm forced to watch as the doughy blonde woman twists the red cap off of the rounded plastic jar, the oozing clear creature inside shuddering slightly as its suddenly exposed to the air of the apartment.

As the jar inches close and closer to my blank and vacant face Carmen seems to grow a little nervous, her pudgy hands shaking a little as she slowly bring the container right beneath my former chin. Suddenly, the goo ripples and leaps from the old jar, the clear gel spreading out and thinning into smaller tendrils as it grapples and clings to my body's head. 

"Jesus..." Carmen wheezes, placing a hand to her chest as she drops the now empty jar to the floor. "That still scares the shit out of..." she mutters, pausing as she slowly squeezes her large sagging chest with a bit of a wince. "Almost there..." Carmen sighs, huffing loudly through her borrowed nostrils. "I am done wearing Maggie."


As the blonde waddles back over to her bag I'm left staring up at my former face, the writhing tendrils of the clear gelatinous creature poking and prodding their way into any passage they can find. As if following my breath and seeking out warmth they soon lurch and worm their way into my body's gaping mouth and up through my former nostrils.

Body body gags and coughs on its own, tears filling its eyes for a moment before a set of tendrils quickly begin to squirm their way around the unfocused orbs. The ooze rapidly disappears from view as it writhes deeper inside, wrapping itself up the optic nerve and seeping deeper into my skull through the sinuses.

For a second my former eyes snap into focus, the bright blue motes flickering with recognition before growing dull and dim again. My world shifts as the bowl beneath me jostles, my old body twitching as small convulsions seem to ripple their way up and down the length of its six foot four frame.

With a long groan my body begins to speak, its jaw snapping open and closed as if begin tested for the first time. "그건 맞지..." croaks my former body, it bright blue eyes going wide as a trembling hand shoots up towards its face. "나는..." chirps my body in shock, a squeal of terror filling the room as it stares down at the bowl in its lap.

"Calm down..." groans Carmen, the temporary blonde waddling her way back over towards us. "You asked to be a man, you practically begged, you could at least act the part rather than shrieking like a historical..."

"So... Big..." Hae-Woon mutters, her thick Korean accent clinging to her words and leaving my voice sounding extremely uncanny. The bowl shifts again as Hae-Woon shifts her legs, her large thighs moving together as her face begins to turn red.

"Yes yes we can all see how tall he was..." Carmen murmurs, pouting a little as if in jealousy as she watches Hae-Woon. "And you can't go around sounding like..." Carmen begins to grumble, reaching down to move the plate from the former woman's lap while keep me well away from either of them. A slight gasp slips from Carmen's borrowed lips, her eyebrow cocking as she glares at her friend.

"I don't mean..." Hae-Woon mumbles, her stolen face burning a deep red as a perverse grin spreads across her lips. With each passing second a slightly bulge begins to form down the leg of her dark blue jeans, the shape of my former thick ten inch cock slowly becoming more and more prominent as the two women pause.

Finally, Carmen breaks the silence as she clears her throat. "You can play with that later" she chuckles, biting at her bottom lip. "I'm sure we'll all be hearing about now that our little club has it's first male member. But first..." Carmen states, placing my bowl on the coffee table before walking over to her friend turned neighbor.

By the time Carmen reaches her friend however she is already squirming out of her jeans, a giggle slipping out of the woman turned man as she watches her new cock tent out her dark boxers.

"Focus" Carmen groans, snapping her fingers in front of Hae-Woon's face as she tries to steal her attention away from the cock that had so readily captured her interest. "You sound wrong" Carmen snaps in a matter of fact manner, grabbing her friend' stolen chin to force her to look up and away from her new cock.

"That's just..." Hae-Woon whines, her sentence falling off as Carmen tuts her.

"Just focus for one moment" grumbles an exacerbated Carmen, already dreading having to instruct all her friends through this. "You have his brain now, just... it's almost like reading it? Feel it out, how does it feel right to walk, feel right to talk, it's all there somewhere inside that head of yours."

For a moment the body thief pauses, her lips pursing in concentration as her tongue flicks around inside her mouth. Her brow furrows as she looks up at Carmen, the long drawn out silence between the two final ending with a bit of a cough.

"Like..." Hae-Woon begins to say, her eyes going wide as the first word comes out without a hint of her Korean accent. Carmen nods, placing a hand on her hip as she begins to portray a picture perfect copy of Margaret.

"Just... like... that..." she coos giddily, smiling warmly at Hae-Woon before it turns to a more menacing grin. "The body remembers how it wants to be used, before long you'll be needing to focus to dredge up that old accent."

"Why would I..." Hae-Woon chuckles, her hands reaching for her throat as the perfect English and lack of her accent derails her train of thought.

"Want the accent?" Carmen muses, shrugging slightly as she finishes her friends sentence. "It's just an option, I don't know what you'll be getting up to. If I hadn't cleared that out first it wouldn't be an option" she continues, pointing down at me with a sigh. "He would have been gone, all... blended up with you inside that body. We still don't know how to reverse that or if it even..."


Carmen sighs in frustration, her thoughts being cut short as she watches her friend poke and prod at the bulge once again. A look of glee and delight is plastered on Hae-Woon's face, each twitch and throb of her new might cock only making her smile even wider.

"Your apartment is only a few doors down" Carmen groans, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"Don't you..." Hae-Woon begins to muses, her hand moving to rub the bulge more forcefully as her breath grows to a quicker pace. "I mean I thought you might be interest..."

"Married woman" Carmen chirps, scowling as she holds up her pudgy hand to reveal the ring. "I will not be the one ruining Maggie's marriage, or needing to fuck her husband's brains out to make him forget the half naked neighbor in their living room" she continues, muttering under her breath as she fidgets and squeezes her thighs together.

"You haven't..." Hae-Woon gasps, beginning to ask a question only to be snapped at by Carmen.

"We'll talk about it later" she growls, crossing her arms. "Preferably never..." she sighs, biting her lip tightly before looking deeper into the apartment. "If you need to explore, the bathroom is the middle door. Do not go into the bedrooms, it'll make things even worse if Nathan finds you in the master and Kelly's room is where I'm storing all their..."

Carmen doesn't even have a chance to finish her instruction as Hae-Woon bounds unsteadily to her feet. She wobbles for a moment, eyes wide as the once short and soft woman finds herself at least a foot taller. With a bit of a staggering step she wheels about, racing off to the bathroom before slamming the door shut behind her.


With a deep breath Carmen turns back towards me, her slowly plodding gait soon bringing her looming over me. Reaching down she moves to take her bag, pouring out the contents onto the table with a loud series of thuds. Between several labelled containers, each baring the name of a member of her book club, a number of small unmarked vials and water bottles come rolling out. Each of the bottle sit filled with clear liquid as one would expect, however, quite a few appear resealed and somewhat heavier than the others.

"It was the cheapest option" Carmen mutters, grabbing one of the sealed bottles before quickly beginning to drink from it. After a few seconds she turns to pour the water out, filling the cups carefully as she leaves some in the bottle itself. Leaning down with a groan, the doughy blonde carefully lifts my bowl, tilting it towards the open bottle as I find myself slowly oozing over the edge.

"You're the last one" she muses absentmindedly, poking at my gelatinous form as she forces it down the narrow neck of the bottle. "It took far longer than I wanted to get everyone's choices all organized and ready, though..." she mutters, watching as the last of me slides into the bottle. Carmen quickly gives my plastic prison a quick swirl, my thick form taking on the water as I feel myself thinning out.

"It really gave me time to think..." Carmen chuckles, adding a little more water to the bottle as she tries to fill it back to the same amount it had previously. "And I think...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts