Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Friday 12 July 2024

The Body Shop - Part Three

With a loud gasp I come to, my eyes snapping open as the dim light of the store and the relative darkness of the stairwell I had fallen in is replaced with harsh shafts of morning light streaming in through somewhere nearby.

My head sits partway up, a soft downy pillow or three beneath me providing more than enough support. Despite being able to feel the cushioned pillows behind my head I find myself struggling to make out much more below the neck. Despite the hazy and numbed state of my body I can still feel it shift and, the low slumbering breathes being forced through my lips and my head shifting with each deep inhale and exhale.

Blinking rapidly I try to clear my vision, my sleep filled eyes begging to be rubbed clean of the gunk from what was apparently a long nights sleep. As the bleary and blurred sight of the room slowly comes into focus I find myself shivering beneath the sheets in some strange apartment as rain pelts down heavily outside.

The sound of the heavy rain hammering the thin panes of glass rumbles throughout the room, the near all-encompassing noise leaving me with a building panic. My apartment was never this loud, the thick walls and the numerous floors above me shielding me from much of the noise from outside. As my eyes adapt to the light of the room I quickly find myself staring at an unfamiliar wall covered in white plaster and a small bedside table, the phone buzzing on the tabletop emanating a blinding light I had mistaken for sunshine.

"What the..." I wheeze, the melodic yet nasal whine coming from my lips making my heart skip a beat. I squeal in terror as I feel my body move against my will, stretching and writhing beneath the sheets and heavy cozy quilts. Each and every movement feel wrong, my upper arms trailing a slight doughy bit of flab behind them as they squish into the mattress while my hips pop and shift as a thick layer of fat clings to my rear and sweat coated thighs.

With a pained gasp I rip myself up in place, the bed frame beneath me groaning atop the creaking floorboards. My chest bounces and joggles well after I come to a stop, a heavy weight dragging my forward while my soft belly and thick thighs crease as I spread my legs out beneath the sheets. My hand moves on its own, tiredly grabbing for the sheets as it struggles to pull them back up and over my ghostly pale flesh.

Looking down my eyes go wide, my usual black t-shirt I had always used as pajamas now resting over a wider and curvier shrunken frame. As the cold air chills me to the bone I watch as a thick set of nipples begin to poke their way through the thin black cotton, my breath growing shaky as I stare at the heavy sagging mounds of flab hanging from my chest.

 

Looking up I freeze, my gaze falling on an antique looking wall mounted mirror. I stare in confusion at the reflection looking back at me, my head resting atop a soft and extremely curvy pale young woman's body.

Her shoulders are slender and narrow, the slender upper body leaving the shirt dropping slightly down my left shoulder. Blinking a bit I focus on a mass of purple splotches of color inked into her soft and slightly doughy upper arm, my lips parting as I mouth out a word at first before finally hacking out a single word.

"Ghastly?' I wheeze, reaching up with the less defiant hand to tug at the top. As I pull at the collar I soon reveal more and more of the tattoo, the young woman's upper arm being covered in a large picture of the Pokemon Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar. With my heart racing I wrench control on my other hand away from it's alien animating force, flinging the blankets off me with a squeal as I'm left staring at my thick and juicy lower half.

Childbearing is all I could use to describe the young woman's hips, the massive pelvis playing host to a mountain of soft and squishy fat that fills her giant rear as it pools out beneath me. Her black panties are mostly lost between her large and jiggly thighs, stretch marks dotting her thick limbs while the inside appears red and chaffed from having been constantly rubbed together. Her belly bulges ever so slightly, a soft pouch of subtle fat revealing that her flab can go to more than her ass and thighs.

On her tight thigh sits two more easily identifiable images, a bright and clear Hylian Shield resting slightly off set from Mojora's Mask. As I move my hand again I spot it, a tattoo of a Pokeball that appears slightly faded and not all that well done on my right wrist.

 

"I... I have to..." I blurt out, swinging my heavy shrunken frame around as I feel my bloated lower body rub awkwardly against the bed. I whimper as I feel my feet dangle slightly off the floor, the sudden reduction in height sinking in as I linger at the edge of the tall queen bed.

As I move to pull myself from the bed I feel both hands clutch at the sheet, a squeal escaping my lips as I lurch forward before tumbling back into the bed. The weight on my chest knocks the wind out of me as I lay back, the heavy flabby mounds quickly slopping off to the sides as they try to hide in my underarms. The hands once again try to tug the blankets back over me, only stopping as I kick my legs violently enough to through my soft form to the floor.

The frigid floorboards quickly begin to leave me shivering, my arms and legs flailing around wildly as I try to wrestle them for control. It finally hits me, the night before rushing through my mind as my blood runs cold.

"You... You stole my..." I hiss in my soft feminine voice, fury burning in my eyes as I watch my left hand snatch at the quilts on the bed before pulling them down atop me as I lay on the floor. As the blankets whip past the bedside table I watch as the phone clatters to the floor along with a torn envelope and a creased sheet of paper.

"Stop!" I shout, kicking the blankets off as I heave my curvaceous and heavy frame from the floor. Slouching forward, bracing against my juicy thighs, I pant heavily as I try to collect myself. I feel my right hand dart to the phone, the buzzing rectangular device sitting just out of reach.

With a huff I force my hand away from the phone and towards the letter, watching the whole while as the soft pale digits whip around and clutch at the air in an attempt to stay my movements. With a loud guttural grunt I lean forward, wincing as I feel my slightly flabby belly squish and my breasts hang from my chest as I snatch up the letter.

Squinting in the poor light of the room I begin to mouth out the printed on the paper, my voice quivering as I struggle to hold myself still.

"Dear Ms Hughes, thank you for..."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts