Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Thursday 9 May 2024

RE: Skill Shapers - Part Two

Heaving up from his chair a little, the man reaches out towards me. His hand trembles slightly as he struggles to hold the jostling pink vial, his fingers lacking much in the way of dexterity as he tries his best to extend the offering out without dropping it to the floor.

With a quivering hand I reach up, taking the sweat slickened vial with a wince. It's hard to tell if the thing is warm thanks to the shimmering pink liquid inside or from the layer of foul sweat that clings to the glass thanks to the grasp of the flabby man across from me.

"Well..." he asks, nodding towards the vial. "If you want to accept your new role go right ahead, otherwise I think were done here tod..."

"No no..." I blurt out, reaching for the label only for it to fall off thanks to the sweat soaking through it. I choke out a faint smile, trying my best to look happy with the situation. I slowly open the lid of the vial, the liquid inside shifting as if reacting to the fresh air slowly streaming inside. As the lid slides off I slowly bring the glass to my mouth, my free hand reaching down to turn the label over.

With the top of the bottle only an inch or two from my lips I slowly squeak out. "I'm more than happy to trying being a...Food Service and Business Owner?"


 

Suddenly, I feel something leap onto my lips as a warm prickling sensation soon begins to slip into my mouth. I can barely let out a gasp of surprise before the alien entity quickly slides inside my mouth, a dozen probing and prodding strands reaching out as I soon find my sinuses painfully filled with the popping sensation.

"Sometimes these things can.." the man begins to explain, apparently not noticing my terrified and gagging state. "Well they can blend together. You should be grateful to be getting skills that can help you do..." the man stammers, a hint of uncertainty slipping through in his voice as he struggles to even think of a single example of what he had seen assigned after one of these meetings.

My hands dart up to my mouth, my fingers slipping inside as they are bathed in a faint pink glow. As if sensing my desperation the entity quickly slides down the back of my throat, my eyes welling up with tears as I feel the damn thing lodge tightly in my chest while in continues to hang from my invaded sinuses.

"Well like... you know... Food and... and Business... stuff" the man huffs, waving a hand around as if trying to conjure the thoughts to him. "Cafe and restaurant type... jobs" he continues, his bloated sickly form becoming a blur as I feel the invader slide its tendrils up behind my eyes.

Suddenly, my heart skips a beat as something warm brushes against it, The rapid hammers begins to grow to a strangled and pained thumping as something begins to wrap itself around the vital organ and worm its way inside. Despite the sharp and mounting pain in my chest my head soon begins to grow foggy and unfocused, the warmth spreading up into my skull as my thoughts rapidly grow muddled and erratic.

"And business owner!" the man bellows with a chuckle, slapping the table in a mixture of amusement and frustration at his lack of any concrete examples. "That would be... well... The speaks for itself!" he shouts, making up an answer that sounded more right than anything else. "You could own the restaurant or cafe or... or maybe you have a side hustle or..."

I feel the tendrils of the tiny pink blob quickly wriggle out into my arms and legs before tugging back towards itself, my limbs jerking painfully as I try to fight for control. My bones creak and muscles pop and joints are pulled from their sockets. Soon, my head begins to follow suit as I feel myself being drawn in closer and closer to my own chest.

With a sudden snap and a wet squelch I feel myself collapse inwards, a bright flash of pink consuming my vision as I feel as though my whole body is crushed to a singular point.


My world, despite being collapsed in on itself, seems to invert. I feel my body lurch around, my head rising in the opposite direction as my arms and legs snap back out with a painful crack. The glow and the sound of my breaking bones and snapping tendons are the only sensations I feel for a moment, the terrifying experiencing quickly coming to an end as a wall of darkness and noise quickly overtakes me.


A blaring alarm behind me snaps me back to reality, the slow a steady shrill beeping begging for my attention as I try my best to fight back the mental and physical fog dulling my senses. The constant whine of the alarm sends a chill down my spine, my heart quickly hammering in my chest as a surge of anxiety rushes over me for some unknown reason.

"Jordan..." calls a voice from behind me, a young man whose tone crackles and shifts in pitch as he struggles with his deepened vocal range. It takes a minute for the name to sink in, a slight and fleeting sensation that the name wasn't even my own quickly dissolving away before I can pay it much heed.

"Jor..." the young man begins to urge again, his own voice being cut short by a sharp bark of a woman to my right.

"Order 66!" the woman calls out, a set of heels clicking against a set of tiles as she strides up alongside me. "Double stacker and a diet..." she continues, her stern voice falling silent as a set of foot steps approach the two of us. "Have a good day" she chirps, a short moment of sweetness and bright tones filling her voice.

As the alarm suddenly falls silent I feel a hand clasp my shoulder, slender digits gripping the strangely petite and slight muscle as a set of long fake nails grasp me firmly. As I whip around towards the person grabbing hold of me I feel something flick around behind me, a long messy tail of hair at the back of my head brushing over my neck before smacking me in the cheek.

I jump a little with a loud and painfully feminine squeak, my feet staggering beneath me as I pivot and try to find my balance. A heavy weight tugs at my shoulders and cheap synthetic shirt, the cheap bra straps and ill fitting cups pinching into the voluminous fatty mounds while the horrible uniform flexes and warps around the heaving bust.

My legs feel almost painted into a set of tight yet slightly stretchy pants, slender and somewhat fit calves leading up to soft and supple thighs. The rear of the pants strains over a tight and plush behind, the material rubbing and squeaking slightly as I wriggle nervously in an attempt to find my balance.

The world slowly begins to fade back into view, blobs of color congealing into more distinct shapes as I blink rapidly. With each blink I feel my eyelashes flutter, a dim expression forming across my face as I struggle to work out just what had happened to me.

"Jordan!" hisses the woman clutching at my shoulder, my vision slowly focusing in on the strangely tall and frustrated looking woman in her early to mid twenties. She stands around a head above me, her greasy blonde hair tied back into a ponytail beneath a small cap and headset. A set of piercing green eyes stare daggers at me from behind a set of small cheap glasses, the woman's thins lips pursing in frustration as she seems to think about what to do.


My jaw drops as I catch the sight of my reflection in the glass, the ghostly image shifting as the woman jostles with her own heavy breathes. A shivering and confused looking eighteen year old woman stares back, her large blue eyes going wide in panic and shock along with my own.

A similar black cap rests atop my head, a shoulder length ponytail hanging down through a hole in the back. The long silken strands appear to be well taken care of, the light brown strands shimmering almost golden in the light despite the slow build up of grease and sweat. Dainty and sweet would easily describe the young woman's face, from her dim wide-eyed stare to her soft and slightly parted lips to her slender jawline and bright blue eyes she seemed the picture of an innocent young woman. A slight dusting of freckles covers her slight and dainty nose, a layer of carefully applied make-up covering a few small pimples running between her nose and cheek while not taking away from her cutesy features.

The image of cuteness is somewhat broken as I glance down the reflections body. While her neck and shoulders as slender and dainty, as so are her quivering arms and shaking hands which end in long painted nails, her bulbous chest appears as a more overtly sexual and forward feature. Tightly packed pale cleavage balloons out of the neckline of the flimsy black polo shirt, the plunging neckline having been long stretched to the point the buttons no longer serve any kind of function. The rest of the top however fits rather well, clinging and adhering tightly to her upper arms and her narrow waist rather well.

A set of dirt cheap business pants wrap around her legs, a small thigh gap being visible as her flared hips work alongside her soft supple thighs to draw onlookers eyes. Wriggling slightly, watching as the image in the reflection does the same I spot the hint of the thick and taut cheeks behind me straining against the blended cotton and elastic material that makes up the pants.


Sighing the woman rubs the bridge of her slightly crooked nose, her thumb shifting up and down the poorly healed break as if it assists in her focus. Pausing for a second she she glances to where the young man had called from her eyes darting up as she bites at her thin lips in deep thought.

"You're not..." she mutters, parting her lips as she releases the lower from her teeth with a lip snap. Huffing through her nose, a whining whistle coming out along with the burst of air, she stares me straight in the eyes.

"You've got twenty minutes left on your shift" she snaps, her assertive tone causing me to whimper. "Just take orders, and give them out. If Chantelle gets here early you can leave then, just focus on giving the order to the right people" she states, emphasizing words and speaking slowly as if I were dim or simply due to my obviously frazzled state.

I weakly nod back, unsure as to what else to do as my nerves and anxiety build to untold levels. I feel as the woman pushes at my shoulder, spinning me in place as I'm turned towards the counter with a pathetic and strained smile on my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts