Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Monday 26 February 2024

Body-Boutique Protection Program - Part Two

With a loud groan the door swings open once again, the older woman reaching for her belt and beneath her jacket before slowly easing her hand down to her side.

"Agent Miller" she states, her eyes narrowing towards the figure beyond the darkened doorway. "You're early, are you that eager to get back to desk duty?" she chuckles softly, trying to ease the sudden burst of tension that had overcome her.

With straining vision I try to focus on the door frame, the flickering hypnotic lights doing little to help me see into the dim space beyond the room. Sitting stunned by the machine I watch as a skinny and top heavy young Chinese woman in her early twenties racing in, her massive bust jostling in her tight top as she looks at the machines with relief.


The twenty-two year old woman staggers as she comes to a stop, her distorted center of gravity leaving her liable to topple over after the sudden sprint. Straight and shimmering black hair hangs around her soft and cutesy face with a straight cut fringe, the rest of her rather flat yet lustrous mane hanging just below her shoulders. Her large almond shaped brown eyes dart around in a mild panic, her shoulders relaxing and her soft lips parting in a sigh as she spies metallic bed.

She is rather slender, with a narrow frame and limbs adorned with next to no muscle and a sleek supple layer of soft tissue. Her flat stomach and pierced navel are on full display, along with her flared hips and narrowed waist thanks to her light orange crop top and dark gray cargo pants. Despite the loose pants, the young woman's soft and pert yet full rear barely manages to show through, the tight cushioned rear standing at the mid-point between her skinny frame and

My stomach would churn and sink if I could feel it as I stare at her chest, my gaze locked to each of the head sized mammoth mounds straining to be free from within her painfully tight top. Buttons strain over the tightly bound flesh, the fabric stretching out to the point of almost being see-through as I spy glances of large dark areolas adorning each of the constantly shifting masses of fat. The young woman crosses her arms over her chest in a manner as supporting as possible, one sliding beneath the massive bust to add to the limited support of the buttoned up crop top while the other presses down from the front in the hopes of restraining the hefty weights.


"Well well well Agent Miller..."the older woman chuckles mockingly, watching the overly busty young Chinese woman wince as she jiggles and staggers with the heft of her chest. "No bra today? What have we told you about proper equipment when on..."

"Wǒ de zǐ māo yǐ shàng yǒu sānshí gè chéngzi" the young woman snaps, nibbling at her bottom lip as she tries to hold her chest steady with her slender arms. The older agent struggles and eventually fails to fight back a laugh, her lips pursing immediately after the sharp chortle slip out of her mouth.

"What was that about your purple..." the older woman begins to ask, only to be cut short by the soft voice of the young woman.

"I said they don't fit, none of them..." the Chinese girl barks back, clutching at her immense bust with her arm as the massive squish mounds of flesh yield invitingly to her touch. "I mean... Sorry Ma'am... I..." she suddenly blurts out, her thick accent making it almost difficult to understand the words.

"It's alright Agent Miller" the older woman states with a little more seriousness in her voice. "We appreciate the feedback and understand how difficult it can be settling a new body in. We'll need to organize some new underwear to accompany Ms Wang back home" the older agent muses, placing a hand on her chin as she looks the staggering young Chinese woman up and down. "I'm sure we can requisition something more supportive alongside something more intriguing, I mean it's not like she has the same issues as CL-27-TC."

Agent Miller does no even respond, the poor agent instead pacing as quickly as they can towards the spare metal table before racing to clamber into position. With a loud ping a button flies free, the cheap plastic disc bouncing off the metal table as she lean's over it. The buttons strains further and further as she crawls onto all fours atop the table, her back arching as she crawls up towards the top of the bed before finally falling onto her side with a groan.

"Don't worry Agent Miller" the older woman states, walking around to pick up the button before placing it into the young woman's hand. "We'll have you out of the defective head soon enough" she states, looking over to me.

"As for you Mr Hughes, we do apologize however we do have limited options when were are pairing up participants in this program. Not all the bodies we have access to can really cohabitate in a believable manner. Ms Mei Cheng Li Wang here should suit your needs over the next... Well we'll see" she explains, pausing as to not give a definitive time frame on when it would be safe to return.

I watch as the young woman scrambles and shuffles up the bed, her body locking up as her head slips into the metal cage and the hypnotic lights begin to flicker wildly.

"Your cousin, Tara I believe her name was, has already undergone her procedure. We had planned for you to have the body that... Well... in the end she seemed happy with it despite our warnings. As you can see Ms..."

"Hàichóng shēng qǐ de lǜsè xīngxīng..." squeaks the young woman as she writhes pathetically on the bed, her words quickly turning to disjointed syllables much as my own had done.

"Thank you for the demonstration Miller" the older woman sighs, sucking in her lips in dissatisfaction. "Ms Wang can't actually speak Mandarin, despite how she may sound to someone without such expertise. Something to do with a poor attempt at neural mapping when she was being designed as a troph..." the older woman begins to explain before pausing as the body of the young Chinese woman seizes up before suddenly easing out in a comfortable manner.

I watch as it's legs twitch and shift weakly, the muscles attempting to move despite her large brown eyes appearing completely glazed over with an expressionless stare.

"It appears as though Mr Miller has been removed and the homing program has been installed" the older woman states, grabbing the young woman by her dainty chin as she tries to assess the body's mental state. "Don't worry Mr Hughes, once we've uploaded you into this... lovely form, the homing program will get you to your new home safe and sound."

As the agent begins to speak more I feel the massaging sensation in my skull suddenly turn violent, the once ebbing and flowing of pressure quickly turning to painful tugs and yanks at my very mind that leaves my vision swimming and my thoughts disjointed.

"Trav... your fil..." the older agent explains, the words coming in and out of focus as I feel my ability to understand her fluctuate and wane with each passing second. "I kno... rmones wi... otection if you... ise we wi..." the woman lectures, her words growing more and more distant as the sound of her speech devolves into nonsensical squawking in my mind as my breathe grows more and more shallow and strained.


Suddenly, I feel myself inhale deeply as a soft melodic gasp escapes my lips. My eyes immediately strain under the harsh sunlight, dark shimmering hair framing my vision by doing little in terms of protection from the painful brightness around me.

Sweat and damp heat build around a heaving weight on my chest, a foul pocket of warmth resting between my ribs and the soft supple flesh sagging down over them. Despite my heavily altered center of gravity I find it disturbingly easy to handle the weight, the tight taut and importantly hidden musculature in my shoulders and back flexing to easily support the massive height.

"Hǎibiān de nǎilào níng rǔ (What...Where am I?)" I muse under my breath, a soft squeak of horror escaping my lips as the completely foreign Mandarin slips out without any understanding of what I had just said.

Blinking rapidly I try to clear my vision before finding myself standing at the front door of a...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts