Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Saturday 27 May 2023

Changing Clothes: Haley - Part Three

As I open the door to the Mitchell's home I slip inside, pouting a little as I compare their far more spacious apartment to my cramped little box.

Suddenly, the sound of a door shutting behind me snaps me from my daze. I whip around only to find the door to my apartment shut as the clicking of the lock rings out into the hall. Cocking one of my bushy eyebrows I pace slowly into Alex and Haley's apartment, pouting and nibbling at my lips in frustration.

"Where could..." I huff, pausing in my tracks as I spot a small silver frame. My eyes go wide, my blood running cold as I stare into the picture. The frame was familiar, having held a picture of a heavily pregnant Haley and Alex at their wedding only a few months back, any sight of that original photo having vanished without a trace

'Bethany' stands next to the slightly taller Alex, the grinning woman holding a familiar little lilac bundle in her arms. Alex's arm wraps around her shoulder, a modest side hug between friends or so I had thought. We had taken the picture a little over a week ago, Haley demanding that the three of us pose so she could get a picture of 'The Best Auntie in the World'.

However, I'm left reeling as I read the cursive text beneath the frame.

Mr & Mrs Mitchell - Congratulations 

 

My jaw drops as I lean in to look at the picture closer. Gone is the glossy and professional printed wedding photo, the think and fancy card stock having been replaced with a simple piece of paper that had been cut down to size. My eyes dart around in search of the original picture, my gaze freezing and my heart skipping a beat as I spot another photo atop the small slender bench top.

Resting inside a wooden frame is a poorly printed picture of Bethany, the color seemingly drained from the image as the more vibrant sections come through in streaks as though the printer was running low on ink. She sits on a familiar looking sofa, the 'L' shaped black fold out couch being a part of the Mitchell's cinema room, grinning with some heady excitement as she cuddles the squirming baby in her arms. A small metal plate rests bolted to the bottom of the frame, the engraving reading.

Mommy's Pride and Joy

My heart races as I begin to stagger back, my legs beginning to shake in shock of what I was seeing.

"She... what has she..." I stammer, my light and soft-spoken voice coming out in a terrified wheeze as I begin to turn back towards the hallway. However, I find my legs freezing up as I take my first step, the little writhing bundle in my arms suddenly beginning to squirm and whimper in hunger once again.

My heart aches, my lips quivering as I begin to softly bounce baby Alice in an effort to soothe her. My whole body screams at me to do something with Alice, to ease her discomfort and stop her crying as best I can.

"Damn it" I whimper softly, holding the bundle of blankets to my very modest chest for warmth as I turn back towards the apartment before quickly mincing my way towards the kitchen.


The narrow entryway opens up into a rather spacious living room, the light blue walls helping to provide a better sense of an open space. The lack of windows are remedied by a series of large overhead lights and softer lamps around the room, the extremely cozy space filled with various cream and light brown plush fabric reading chairs an a small yellow sofa sitting around a long coffee table. The hardwood floor is draped with an old Turkish rug, the somewhat bleached antique adding some warm tones to the room.

The room itself is a mess, with food containers and dirty clothes sitting on the coffee table and pilled high on the cream-colored reading chair. The lack of having her 'Best Auntie' around seems to have taken its toll, the housework that normally got done having lapsed as the mess simply built up day after day.

To the right is a small alcove, a bench acting to separate the living room from the kitchen that is largely hidden from view. Much like the living room it's a mess, the sink overflowing with dishes while pots and pans sit stained atop the stove top.

As I pace deeper inside I spot the extremely narrow hallway leading off to the right, wrapping behind the far wall of the kitchen. Three doors sit open along the far wall, each leading to a very different space. The left most door appears to lead to a nursery, or at least the beginning of one, with toys sitting sprawled around the floor and a small bed resting pushed up into the corner next to a crib. Next appears to be the bedroom of Haley and Alex, a large messy bed barely coming through in the dim and shadow filled room.

The hall appears to have a linen closet at the end, the slender and narrow space being used to fit some more storage space, while to its left rests the bathroom beyond the en suite in the couples own bedroom. Turning around, looking back to the front door I spot the same black L-shaped couch I had been photographed on, the large comfy seat sitting up against the wall in the repurposed third bedroom nestled next to the entryway. Inside is a large flat screen and home theater system, the only use the couple could find for the space since Alex was recalled back to the office full-time.


"Where did she..." I begin to mutter, my words ceasing as I spot the canister of baby formula resting on the kitchen counter. With no small amount of haste I bounce over to it, looking around in a panic for the little plastic bottle before thankfully finding it resting in the drying rack beside the sink.

In a flurry of motion I carefully warm the water, mixing the powder with the warm liquid before testing it against my wrist with a smile. "Perfect" I coos, quickly plodding back towards the clear reading chair and easing myself down into it. I barely have to coax Alice with the bottle, the tiny baby practically snapping onto the bottle before her eyes fluttering closed.

I bite my lip as I feel my 'Beth body' begin to melt at the sight, a soft cooing and deluge of baby talk babbling from my lips as I carefully cradle the tiny helpless thing in my lap. Without any windows around the apartment, at least outside of the bedrooms, it's hard to keep a track of time. The issue only being compounded as I realize I lacked even my phone to keep me busy.

Before long the bottle is nearly drained dry, the baby swaddled in the lilac blanket slowly falling asleep as it finishes with its dinner. Try as I might I can't fight back my smile, my body betraying me as I stand up and carry the baby back to it's crib.

"Stupid Haley..." I huff under my breath, my sweet and soft voice struggling to sound angry or mad. "What does she think she's..." I continue, slowly putting the baby down for a nap as I carefully get it positioned in the crib.

"Night night sweetie" I coos softly, cutting off my train of thought with a wince as I back out of the room as quietly as I can.


Leaving to room I feel my body ease up, whatever grip it had over me loosening as I got my distance on the infant in the other room. Something still itched at my mind, a new sensation I can't quite place as I rock my generous child-bearing hips from side to side in search of what it could be. Looking for the source I slowly glance over the mess room at large, my lips pursing as I find myself wondering if that could be the issue.

"I could try and get this tidy before Alex gets home?" I mutter to myself, butterflies filling my stomach as a nervousness overcomes me for a brief moment. I feel myself growing flushed as I walk over to the kitchen, the sudden blushing being chalked up to the thought of him seeing the photos his wife had put around the apartment.

As I open the dish washer I find it full yet thankfully clean, my mind turning to the work as I bend over to quickly put the various bowls and plates back into the cupboards where they belong. With one task down I quickly prance to the next, gathering the dirty clothes and blankets around the apartment before racing to the hamper in the ocean blue tiled and white walled bathroom before dumping them into the overflowing wicker basket.

A faint sweat builds as I rush around the apartment, my heart racing and a damp heat building in my tight jeans as my mind keeps turning to when Alex would be getting home as I dart around the living room collecting up the filthy plates and mugs. I begin to fill the sink with hot water as I stack the dish washer, the sound of rushing water filling my ears from multiple sources and dulling the sound of the front door opening as I close up the dishwasher and turn it on with one swift motion.

Finally, I dump the pots and pans in the sink as the hot water begins to bubble and foam. My eyes dart to the rubber gloves and scrubber by the faucet as I begin to slide them on with a sense of pride.


"Almost done..." I sigh, panting slightly as I plunge my hands beneath the surface of the water as I begin to scrub a pan caked in dried on cheese sauce. I jump with a start as I feel someone grab me from behind, a hard throbbing object pressing in between my plump behind as arms snake around my waist.

"Have I told you how wonderful you are lately?" croons the deep voice of Haley's Husband Alex, his stubbly face brushing against my cheek as he begins to plant soft and gently kisses on my face.

"I...uh..." I squeak and stammer, my mind reeling as I suddenly find my body burning at his touch and desperate for more. The dull and subtle itch suddenly ramps up into a deep and gnawing need, my body practically screaming its demand for more and more from the man behind me. "H...Hi..." I mumble, my hips beginning to rock and gyrate as I massage the thick and firm object pressed between my ass cheeks.

"Sorry I had to leave early today honeybun" he sighs, moaning out in a little gasps as my grinding seems to have a serious effect on him. "Mr Taylor booked the team meeting for... You know what..." he explains, stopping himself as his hands inch down and begin to fiddle with the button and zipper of my jeans. 

"How about I just make it up to you properly?" he whispers, nibbling at my ear and tugging at my jeans as my knees begin to shake and my breath grows sharp and short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts