Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Thursday 23 February 2023

Skin Walker - Part Four

Panting heavily, partially blinded my the curtain of hair, I'm forced to wait as the suit destroys me from the outside in. Tears fill my eyes with each loud crunch, every snap of sinew, and every low gurgling of fat as my paralyzed form slowly takes shape.

As I lay there, locked inside the skin prison, I'm forced to watch as my former body races over with a broad grin spread across it's face. My heart freezes, my blood running cold as Christine reaches down to the writhing and mewling kitten in the box.

I croak and gasp, each utterance sending my body spasming inside the tight skin-like prison. The tiny cat seems to writhe and bulge, a force inside trying to break out on the cramped confines. As each bulbous internal growth is compressed down, finally admitting defeat, a burst of black fur erupts outwards in its place.

 

"There you are you... you..." my former body growls, looking down at the dazed animal with utter contempt. "Let's see how your bitch ass likes... like... um..." Christie snaps, trailing off as she tries to think of what her end goal actually was.

I open my mouth to say something, a pained gargling coming out of my throat in a mixture of deep masculine and ditzy high pitched tones. With my barely mobile fingers I reach for my former self, a loud snap ringing out into the night air as my bound limb lurches forward violently.

Christie, being alerted by the noise, looks down at me with a wince. Whatever I looked like it wasn't pretty, with the young party girl's skin stretched over my formerly far larger body. Christie freezes up, only snapping back to reality as a burst of black fur brushes over her stolen hand.

Her attention quickly returns to the kitten, her hazel eyes looking crazed in the moonlight from above.

"Come on babe" she coos, the cutesy name stabbing out like a dagger as she turns to leave. I struggle to follow her with my head, watching as my body races off down a narrow winding cobblestone path and towards a sand and dirt road beyond.

The squeals and hisses from the party girl turned kitten begin to fill the night air, the harsh sharp cries cutting out and over the crashing of waves nearby.

"Let's... one for..." my former body chuckles, the words becoming lost between the howls from the cat and the sea. "Maybe... ld grandfa... bout a ba..." Christie continues, the sound of a car door slamming shut and cutting her mangled sentence short.

The revving of an old and spluttering engine soon follows, the sound of  tires spinning against gravel and dirt quickly picking up as I catch the sight of my car out of the corner of my eye. I open my mouth wider in the hopes of calling out, my jaw suddenly being forced shut as the overly tight flesh pins the bone inside.

All I can muster is faint gasps, each becoming softer and squeakier as I feel the muscles in my neck snap and strain.


With my arm still outstretched I collapse back, my partially reformed limb aiming up at the sky. Stars twinkle above, the moon hanging overhead and acting as the one single light source for what feels like miles.

Wooden planks press into my back, the ridges and gaps leaving scores in my heavily tan skin. A balcony overhangs me slightly, the thought that I was at some house finally inching into my panicked thoughts.

I slowly wiggle the fingers on my raised hand, wincing in discomfort as I feel the heft and weight of my long painted nails. As I clench my fingers I let out a yelp of pain, watching in horror as my palms suddenly collapse down to suddenly form the makings of a small dainty hand. The collapse ripples down my arm, loud crunching of bone and sloshing of sinew echoing through the night air as I suddenly find myself raising a slender and overly feminine right arm.

The limb feels... odd. While seemingly fine and usable the skin atop it seems to crawl and quiver as though it had a mind of it's own. Chalking it up to the stress I force the thought from my mind, reaching down to feel for my trapped legs.

The thick stumps beneath me bulge out from the tight confines of my booty shorts, all the muscle and fat being forced further down into my legs. Pinching at the skin I yelp and squeal with each painful snap, the ripple acting to force the overflowing flesh into a more comfortable shape. The boots don't help the situation, the slender thigh-high leather heels squeezing my body up like a tube of toothpaste.

After no small amount of effort I feel my knee finally bend, my skin stretching and straining as I feel my left hand quake painfully before snapping together with a sickening slurp. Everything feels off, the size of my opposite limbs being dramatically different than their neighbor.

I slowly try to heave myself up with my reformed arm, fumbling and struggling as the incredibly weak stick of a limb shakes and quivers awfully under the weight of my body. I barely manage to slide myself to the lip of the porch, tears running down my face as I get a foo beneath me. With one final push I painful drag myself to my feet, my right leg acting more like a deadened stump than a usable limb.

Around me is a garden, albeit a fairly sparse one. Dark trees loom overhead, an outdoor dining area branching off from the path my former body had run down. My gaze follows the fence around the garden, shifting over a gate and the stairs it leads to before falling to the waves and ocean resting beyond the little inlet that rests at the base of he wooden dock below the stairs.

My body burns, sweat building over me while my skin feels as though it is on fire. Panting heavily I begin to rush towards the dock, shuffling and dragging my limp and pained limbs as I struggle to move with only the few functioning body parts I have.

The heels do little to help, the tall boots wobbling beneath me as they struggle to find any grip on the path. As I reach the gate I slam it open, the force behind the act sending me toppling off the dock and down into the water below with a loud scream.

The second I hit the water I empty my lungs into the sea with a horrendous scream, the icy depths combining with the impact to shrink my skin around me. A heavy mass of hair floats around me in the inky depths, the soft and soothing waves nudging me and the wild mass gently as I soon find myself running up against a coarse and sandy bank.


"Fuuuuck..." I gasp, inhaling deeply as my head splutters up from the water. My voice comes out in a ditzy whine, a light and squeaky tone that slices through the low rumbling of the waves. Hair climbs to my arms, the long light brown strands shimmering in the moonlight.

My chest rises and falls with each breath, the sweaty and clingy PVC top binding a set of heavy mounds that press down on me as I lay back in the sand.

Sweat, vodka, fruity syrups and the scent of the sea cling to my aching body along with something difficult to pin. It emanates from my chest, the sticky and sweaty cavern the consumes my view of my body. It's funky, salty and foul, the scent accompanying the sensation of something dried and stuck to the sensitive flesh.

Panting fills the night air as I writhe against the sand. The air bites at my bare skin, the chill soon growing worrying as I shiver and my teeth chatter.

"...Fuck..." I whimper, tears welling up again. "I ne... ne... need to move..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts