Featured Post

Mental-Verse - Prologue

Shuffling up the stairs towards my apartment I can't help but rub at my eye, the numbness in the left side of my slowly wearing off as d...

Sunday 22 January 2023

The Swap Meet - Part Fifteen

"Okay..." I coos, nibbling at my lip as I watch the cute sweaty brunette in the mirror writhe in her seat not from arousal but from the cloying heat around her. "Home first" I mutter, throwing the gear into reverse as I begin to pull out.

"Where ever that is now..."

Slowly pulling out of the parking space I can't help but feel some pang of disappointment, the subtle rumbling of Sandra's even relatively modern sedan paling in comparison to the monster I had driven over here while I was Lillian. As I carefully get a feel for the vehicle I pick at my remaining buttons with my right hand, blinking behind my glasses a bit as I find myself favoring my left for steering.

"Don't tell me..." I hiss, soon fumbling to release the last button of my egg-shell white blouse as it fall open either side of me. My confusion at the difference in dominant hand fades away as the air conditioner pelts my tight belly and slender waist with cold air, the currents painting a mental image as they circulate in the pockets created by my tucked in top.

As I pass out the driveways and onto the street I spy an overly nervous Sandra, the now tiny Chinese girl pacing back and forth and muttering to herself as she tries to calm down. Despite her anxiety her body flounces around almost joyfully as she paces, the swapped manner in which she carries herself seeming to prevent her from simply curling up into a ball of a nervous wreck.

Reaching the road I find myself guided on instinct, quickly hanging a right as I head towards the city I had come from only a few hours ago. With my free hand I begin to gently run my fingers over my expose stomach and waist, assisting in helping me get a better understanding of my new body.

"This is me then..." I murmur, glancing at my sweaty reflection as I pull into a red light. Looking back I spot an undoubtedly cute yet nervous and demure brunette, her clothing in a partial state of undress. Slowly but surely I tug at my blouse, pulling it free from my skirt to let it hang loosely around me.

I feel the soft material glide against the skirt and the sheer material covering my thighs, the shirt soon meeting skin before being freed to hang loosely by my sides. Nibbling at my lip I taste my gloss for the first time, some subtle and fruity gloss coating the slender yet cushiony lips in a thin layer.

"Fruity gloss?" I chuckle, licking a little more as I take in the mounting blueberry flavor. "Not very mature and proper" I joke, reaching over to the car's dash to turn on some music.

Soft and subtle classical string quartets begins to reverberate out of the speakers around the car. As the audio hits my ears I find myself wriggling a little in my seat, my shimming soon matching the timing of the music as I straighten my posture. Before long I'm humming along, following the repetitions in the various motifs.

Between the drive and the music I almost enter a sort of fugue state, the only thing keeping my mind from entering a driving auto-pilot being the occasional traffic lights to fidget and tease my slender and sensitive form.


Before long I find myself pulling into a turning lane, the shifting taking me off course from the city as I drive into the suburbs on the outskirts of what I would call 'the city'. Schools, parks, and small shopping strips pass me by as I navigate the older and narrower streets from these old old suburbs, the aging small brick buildings housing multiple stores and apartments in a relatively high density.

In my distracted state I feel my hand tap the indicator, the clicking inside the cabin soon alerting me to the fact I needed to turn. In a slight panic I pull into the small lane way between a tiny park and a brown brick mid-rise mixed use building, the sight of a train station creeping in through the trees on the other side of the park.

My car creeps down the lane way, inching bit by bit before stopping by a small courtyard. White lines are painted across the concrete ground, numbers having been painted in between. As soon as it registers as I parking lots I find myself easing the car into a space, the number 11 soon becoming obscured by my car.

"So..." I coos, turning off the engine and pulling the keys free. "I guess... I live here now" I mutter, my gazes roaming the building's exterior.

It's not too large, only around four stories tall, with each level easily seen via the white metal railing along the external walkway. The apartments seem rather large, at least if the spacing of the doors had anything to say about it, my heart flutter at the thought of having some more space than my former home.

"Still..." I huff, button up two button over my mid-section before climbing from my seat. "Doubt I'll ever have a house like Lillian's" I continue with a chuckle, barely noticing my hands continue to button up my blouse until I was decent once more.

With gentle push I close the car door, locking with a light beep ringing out through the empty courtyard. With a tiny and girly stride I begin to mince my way towards the stairs leading to the higher floors, my chest now visibly jiggling slightly in the tight confines of my bra. As I climb the steps I feel my left hand clutch a small rail without my input, my right hand daintily flairing out as I try not to fall in my heels on the concrete steps.

As I reach the top I pivot and begin to walk towards the street I had drove in on. The wide gaps between the apartments give me hope as I pass the numbered doors, each one counting down towards '11'.

However, I soon find myself coming to the end of the walkway and oddly close to the street below. The door in front of me leads not to an apartment like the others, but instead one that seemed to use the street-facing facade of the building itself.

I slump a little at the sight of the doors number, my body soon correcting my posture a I'm forced to hold my shoulders back and chest out.

"Shoot..." I grumble, wincing as I feel my curse word get mangled in my mouth. "Another tiny..." I begin to mutter, unlocking the door and stepping inside number 11.


As I step inside I'm meet with a barrage of soft and warm natural light, the windows lining the entire front of the old brick building flooding the narrowing stretch I am to call home with shafts of natural light.

As I step inside I quickly slide out of my heels, immediately loosing some height in exchange for immeasurable comfort. A long an giddy sigh escapes my lips as I bump the door closed with my plush and heart-shaped rear, why Sandra had worn heels on a day she'd be standing so much I'll never know.

The apartment is relatively warm itself, the many windows allowing for the heat to seep in and for the brick to trap it. With some sense of privacy I quickly begin to strip in the entrance way, the thought that someone else my live here not even crossing my mind.

The blouse comes away easily enough, buttons taking no time with my full attention before I hastily tug it out of my pencil skirt. Soon I'm left patting around at my black skirt, searching for some way of peeling the overly tight material off my ass and over my generous hips. Before long I find the small hidden zip along the back, a quick tug at least making it an easier task to shimmy my way out of the constricting fabric.

Leaning up against the light cream-colored wall across from the front door I feel my hair get pinned behind my back. Still, I manage to look down, spotting the sheer black stocking that climb up my slender legs and plush thighs before ending in a cute lace pattern and the purple satin panties that cling to my new pussy and rear.

Reaching back behind my head I pull the hairband, inching it down my hair slowly but surely. I'm forced to stand back up as I slide the accessory off, soon releasing a flowing cascade of dark brown hair that fans out down around the middle of my back.

As I stand in my underwear I find myself wringing my hands nervously and biting my lip, my body auto-piloting me to look as anxious and Sandra should feel. However, rather than being wracked with fear and doubt I instead see the body beneath me for what it was.

"Hot..." I whisper, slowly beginning to mince and sashay my way out of the small box-like entry way and through the narrow arch that leads deeper into the apartment. As I walk I reach up to fiddle with the bra, wriggle and tugging at the tight gripping fabric.

With a long droning sigh of relief I manage to free my chest, the overly sweating absorbent fabric eventually sliding up to my collar bone as my breasts are allowed to breath for the first time since I'd got them. With my next step I feel the heavy fatty mounds jostle, bouncing with a present tug to inform me of their heft.

"Huh..." I mutter, writhing as I pull the bra up and over my head in a wriggling motion to get a better look at Sandra's assets. My jaw drops at the sight beneath me as I walk into the kitchen, the small counter top and stove sitting against the left wall falling to the way side as I stare down at the generous bust resting on my chest.

While the bra had held them down before, Sandra's chest had still seemed large. Unbounded they seemed massive, though it was likely just the angle of having them fill much of my vision. The large mounds droop heavily, gravity causing them to form into soft teardrops that each end with large pink areolas and stubby yet thick nipples. I can spot my sternum between them as they each strive to separate from the other and slope to the side of my chest.

"Huh..." I mutter, reaching up to grab my left breast. The large mound doesn't quite fit in my hand, my fingers only reaching up to just beneath the nipple as I rest with the bulk of it in my palm. As I inspect a small brown birthmark, a tiny splotch on my otherwise perfectly pale complexion, I realize something.

"I'm not... into... these..." I wheeze, giving my chest a little squeeze. The action that I would have loved only the other day, that would have made me rock hard, seems to have lost it's luster. However, as the thought of that 'rock hard' organ as find my heart fluttering and my breath growing a little short.

"Fudge... Shoot... I mean..." I blurt out, letting go of my chest as I stumble back against the kitchen counter, the fake granite counter pressing into my ass. "I... Sandra she..." I mumble, placing my head in my hands for a moment as I try to center my thoughts. "Do you think Jennifer would have been any better? Or getting cuddled by Lillian's husband?" I muse, trying to rationalize my choice as I slowly begin to take in the narrow apartment properly.

"First things first..." I mutter, pushing off the counter as I try my best to do something other than nervously mince. My stride  inching slowly to a more confident stride as I parade around the apartment in just some stocking and panties.


The kitchen is basically just a single bar, the lime green cabinets sitting beside an old second-hand fridge that nestles against a wall that makes yet another dividing archway. Books are stacked up high around the counter space, with the drying rack seemingly well organized and filled with freshly washed dishes and pans.

Opposite the cabinets sits a small wooden table beside a window. Thankfully, the thin white curtains are closed even as I find myself crossing my arms over my chest for the sake of modesty. The table has two wooden seats tucked in beneath it, the meager piece likely being my new dining table.

Turning to look deeper in the apartment I stride through the archway, wriggling my hips excitedly as I glide my delicate sheer-covered feet over the wooden floors.

The living room is still a simple box, with far less space thanks to the walls being covered in shelf after shelf of tightly packed books in various states of wear and tear. My jaw drops as I scan over them through my glass, finding the living room without a TV but rather being a veritable library. There isn't even a sofa or couch, rather three reading chairs of varying designs. From a moss green suede covered rounded seat, the a deep dark red high back leather chair, and even one that I can only describe as a black leather throne.

The window itself also serves as a seat, the large bay ledge covered with cushions and pillows to act as a little makeshift sitting area.

The opening at the other end of the room narrows down, resting up against the facade of the building. A door runs off immediately to the left, a decent amount of space between it and the next one further down before the hallway ends in an open door opposite the entrance from the living room.

Through the open door I can spot a large king sized bed, the massive frame taking up the lion-share of the room with crisply and cleanly laid out sheets and covers. Walking down towards the bedroom I spy a phone on the bed beside the pillow, the screen suddenly illuminating the space around it as it buzzes with new messages.

As I enter the bedroom I drop onto the bed with a soft thud, the firm mattress barely shfting beneath my light frame. Wriggling up to rest my head on the multiple pillows and feminine cusions that line the metal bedhead I grab the phone, unlocking it with my face as I grin with glee.

My hand begins to absentmindedly roam down, inching towards the silky satin panties as I open the message, though to little fanfare thanks to my oddly mangled and mendled with sexuality.

"What is it with..." I muse, sliding my fingers beneath the waist band and running my slender digits over the perfectly smotoh mound within. Still, nothing beyind the immediate physical senation, the gentle caress sending a pleasant heat and shudder through my body as I begin to explore further.

Still, distracted by the messages I pull them open, reading them as I reach further down and squish my chest with my upper arm.


Daisy: Leaving now

Daisy: Couldn't find anyone that wanted to do it

Daisy: Have you found anyone for your little plan?

Daisy: Was a stupid idea anyway. I love Daniel and I'm love this baby, even if I HATE morning sickness.

Daisy: Heads up, it's not just in the morning

Daisy: Not that you'll be having any little ones soon

Daisy: Not unless you finally ask Andie out, like come on. You could at least let him know you're interested, or would that ruin your streak of giving him one word responses :P

Daisy: Hey, are you going to Dean and Kelly's engagement thing? I won't go if you're not, and it's not like I can drink or anything with Matthew.

Daisy: Still can't believe Daniel veto'd Matisse

Daisy: Hello?

Daisy: Did you forget your phone at home?

Daisy: I guess I'll let Andie know in the group chat you're not going to drinks then :P

 

As I read over the messages I find my breath growing short and the heat radiating from my crotch suddenly growing in intensity. I bite at my lip, my fingers brushing over the quivering moist lips between my legs as I find myself pathetically whimpering.

"An... who the fudge is... is..." I whine as rock my hips and grind against my hand, my fingers soon becoming drenched in a layer of drool from my newly aching pussy. It was like my body knew who this person was, and more important knew how much Sandra downright craved them.

My heart hammers in my chest, my thick yet stubby nipples soon growing larger and erect as they standing tall on my soft jiggling chest.

Swallowing hard I try to center myself, my mind struggling under God knows how much pent up sexual frustration had built up inside Sandra. The meek young woman must have had one hell of a crush, either than or a sex drive beyond one I would have expected paired with little to no outlet.

Looking back at the phone I watch as Daisy begins to message once more, my breath shifting to panting as I squirm on the massive bed.


Daisy: I can see you're online now. Are you going or not?


I stare at the message for a moment, slowly sliding my pussy juice slickened fingers up over my mound and then my stomach in turn. Moving to hold the phone in both hands I begin to type out a response, taking a deep breath as I try to focus on one task at the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts